Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I need sound on my videos Wtf!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just joined this convo... Is someone really saying they are disappointed As the inspire won't record sound...?
**** that DJI for not producing a stealth mode....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously a poster who doesn't have all cylinders firing at the same time. Lol!
Very funny reading mind you.
As others have suggested, get a portable recorder and put on the ground where you will be flying.
Do you even realize how your comment makes you look to others?

Another solution is to hang an Osmo beneath your Inspire1.
Could be in inverted mode or sideways or any way you deem right!
You would also have your audio! Lol!
One camera could be for 4K video and the other for HD or one could be for video and the other for photos!

I guess I assumed this inspire 1 had audio .. My bad so I wasted 3k I will give it to my girlfriend for her photography hobby as she only cares about stills and some video .. I only need a quad that does ok video with audio ..what's the point of filming motor sports without audio just my opinion ..maybe I can get a gimble with a go pro 3 or 4 for my phantom vision 2 v3 for my needs or wait for the other 2 quads to come out and try those..I guess you live and learn
I guess I assumed this inspire 1 had audio .. My bad so I wasted 3k I will give it to my girlfriend for her photography hobby as she only cares about stills and some video .. I only need a quad that does ok video with audio ..what's the point of filming motor sports without audio just my opinion ..maybe I can get a gimble with a go pro 3 or 4 for my phantom vision 2 v3 for my needs or wait for the other 2 quads to come out and try those..I guess you live and learn
Wow!

Can't believe I am reading this nonsense. The analogy is like buying a car and expecting it to have 4 floors and a basement so you can live in it.
No drone can record proper audio other than the prop noise! Get real!
If you want sound, record separately with a zoom recorder on the ground! Hello!

I'm also wondering about your ability to fly period. Scary!

Old thread I know but drone sounds are about the most annoying thing in the world. You wouldn't want to hear that. If you've ever tried recording audio on your phone on a windy day, it's almost unusable, now take that noise and run it through a fan. I use my iPhone for audio. I just make a video at the same time I'm flying the drone, and later strip out the audio and edit them together. To avoid wind noise I either put the phone on the ground facing down or put in inside a cloth bag or something. That cuts down on wind noise.

I can't believe no sound I bought this to film my clubs track rental events for our drag racing and what good is it if you can't hear the cars ..any way to get sound !! If not this thing is useless other than just flying for the sake of flying !!!

few things. First apparently you think that drones magically fly and you must be deaf not to hear the sound of the props while lifting off. secondly I hope that you have a part 107 UAS license otherwise the sounds you are going to hear are the feds coming for you and none of your slow toys (yes slow) are going to help you avoid them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84