Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I want my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nick

I want a class action if they dont recall the INSPIRE 1. If this was anything else people would be flipping there **** with the issues that are surfacing. 3,000 dollars is a ton of money for such an unusable rickety scary piece of ****. I have significant time flying 3D heilis, and this thing actually scares me. It seems unpredictable at best. Flying in ATTI is the only time I feel like I am in control. This new flight controller is scary. It seems like there progression in flight controller design is really a regression. Less and less reliable. Oh and the camera is not 4K. The resolution is more like a 4K Claude Monet. Low light is awful, tons of Aliasing, dead pixels, Blah Blah Blah.
zoom in its not 4K. If you dont know what 4k looks like let me show you.

Its only a matter of time until some innocent civilian gets really hurt. Irresponsible marketing, incredible fail DJI. For all of the total nerds out there that think this is normal and a-okay, its not. Grow a pair.

No question that this product was released prematurely. Can't agree with you more. They clearly screwed us and I don't think they care. IOS BS, prop locks, IMU, blatant misrep's .... yada yada yada.

Notwithstanding, just as with my P2V+, I love my Inspire and appreciate the technology. Unlike some, have has had no issues. Would probably feel very differently if I were crashing into garage doors.

BTW, I love your video. Absolutely Spectacular.

You don't stop now do you? If your unit is defective, try to get in for repair. Otherwise your discrediting yourself on every post you make.

Now you are trying to compare the Inspire to a camera that the body alone cost more than the Inspire itself?? Like I have said keep up the outstanding work;)

"I want my money back." Then sell it, leave these forums, and be done with it. At least you have a fully working aircraft to sell; it's not like it flew off into the sea and was lost. You chose to be a day-one adopter for a brand new product with brand new technology. Sell it for a few hundred dollars loss, learn your lesson, and move on. Cluttering up these forums by starting yet another thread about your frustration is tiresome to the rest of us.

No question that this product was released prematurely. Can't agree with you more. They clearly screwed us and I don't think they care. IOS BS, prop locks, IMU, blatant misrep's .... yada yada yada.

Notwithstanding, just as with my P2V+, I love my Inspire and appreciate the technology. Unlike some, have has had no issues. Would probably feel very differently if I were crashing into garage doors.

BTW, I love your video. Absolutely Spectacular.
Unfortunately this is not my work, it is great though isn't it! I just did a quick search for 4K video. I know it's unfair to compare to red epic but it is fair to compare it to my go Pro four black. I do think it's totally unfair for them to market this is a 4K camera.

Wouaaa wouaaa wouaa...that's all I'm hearing. .really sue?? Just sell your stuff and move on ... I'm tired of hearing all the crying and whining. ..
nobody wins in a lawsuit, personal injury not included, except lawyers.. so call one so they can buy a new Mercedes. ..I'm sure they're tired of last year's model..
I'm not even sure if you could sue dji..you might be able to sue the people in America who work with dji..what good will that do??
Just get over it and find something in life that's positive and makes you happy..like the phantom and inspire 1 does for me..
if you have a valid complaint or issue let's talk about it and work it out..if not ..well you know...

• If you're unhappy with your purchase, return or sell it.
  • If you feel it is defective, contact DJI support and they will take care of you like they have many others.
  • If you think that Inspire 1 customers were taken advantage of as a whole, go ahead and pursue a class action lawsuit with your own resources.
If you make any of these productive decisions and pursue them, please by all means let us know how it works out for you. To just whine repeatedly on a forum where the majority of users are enjoying their Inspire 1 discredits your posts as anything but unproductive rants.

Haters Gonna Hate.gif

HEY ! That guy looks like someone over at PPF that was there once :eek:..;)

Seriously... Go troll some other sites..... The vast majority of Inspire owners are very happy with their purchases and the Quads are performing quite well... Please do go waste your time and get a lawsuit going.... You wouldn't find one reputable attorney to take your case. Pretty obvious you don't have a clue!

Its only a matter of time until some innocent civilian gets really hurt. Irresponsible marketing, incredible fail DJI. For all of the total nerds out there that think this is normal and a-okay, its not. Grow a pair.

If you are not comfortable with it, then yes, you should sell it before you do hurt someone.

I waited a month to receive mine I am 33yrs old and felt like a little kid when I opened it and still am excited every time I use it anything that has new technology or ground breaking technology has a chance to have some issues. The inspire is different than any other drones. Out there as of now that's why we all jumped on the band wagon and fell in love with it. That's why once a week we see it on national news for one reason or another. Some people no matter what you do are going to complain I feel as though we have a few of those people around here.
I enjoy my Inspire even though there has been a couple hick-ups

NEJO Wisconsin, I don't know what to say to you. This is not a hobby for me. If you read all my post maybe you would understand that this is not a hic-up. Its more like a set of broken legs. I have come to some conclusions. My intentions were to rally some people to help beat down DJI's door in hopes they would own up to there mistakes and make it right for all of us that gambled on the INSPIRE. I have a contact and I know the truth about what is really happening. Out of respect for this person I am going to fade away. You all don't seem interested in holding DJI accountable. Tahoe-Ed Call me.

NEJO Wisconsin, I don't know what to say to you. This is not a hobby for me. If you read all my post maybe you would understand that this is not a hic-up. Its more like a set of broken legs. I have come to some conclusions. My intentions were to rally some people to help beat down DJI's door in hopes they would own up to there mistakes and make it right for all of us that gambled on the INSPIRE. I have a contact and I know the truth about what is really happening. Out of respect for this person I am going to fade away. You all don't seem interested in holding DJI accountable. Tahoe-Ed Call me.

No its because a lot of us are flying the hell out of them.. there are minor bugs but overall it's an outstanding platform for the money.

My intentions were to rally some people to help beat down DJI's door in hopes they would own up to there mistakes and make it right for all of us that gambled on the INSPIRE.
I gambled on the inspire and won the best machine I ever had AND at the best value in about 7 years in the field. Even with the bugs.

I doubt you'll have much success suing dji over you buying a product that is obviously not the right choice for you.

MODS is there a way of putting all these types of posts in one section? So those of us you are happy don't spend wasted minutes of our lives reading drivel.

Or perhaps we can start a whole new section called; " I'm not happy" or "I'm going to sue" or "It's crap can I get my money back" or " I hit a tree, and by the way what's a compass calibration" SERIOUSLY get a life and get on with it!

Having owned a Phantom 2 for about 18 months and seeing the improvements even in that short time with firmware upgrades, Groundstation etc etc, I am satisfied that DJI will work on continuous improvement with the Inspire. If the OP is so impatient then he should sell and move on.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Having owned a Phantom 2 for about 18 months and seeing the improvements even in that short time with firmware upgrades, Groundstation etc etc, I am satisfied that DJI will work on continuous improvement with the Inspire. If the OP is so impatient then he should sell and move on.

Reactions: nuff77
Personally, I am completely satisfied with the Inspire. I have shot on numerous locations in the past 2 weeks (since receiving) and it is working just fine. I had some camera twitching - which was fixed after re-booting without gimbal and then reattaching gimbal and rebooting. I did lose compass while filming in downtown Steamboat Springs, CO while being surrounded by buildings, steel and lots of RF and A/C. This issue was very well covered in the operating manual so I was ready to fly manually. Finally, the camera - I have been professionally producing film & video for 14 years. I have produced 3 feature-length films and over 200 other pieces. I have shot with camera rigs ranging from an iPhone to RED. This camera has produced exceptional video for it's size, optical quality and dynamic range. If you expected a 35mm sensor quality then you probably did not read the specs. I shot a bald eagle flying, this past weekend, and the 4K resolution was outstanding.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry