Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I will never buy another dji product again.

Reaction score
After dealing with customer service. I will never ever buy another dji product again. There rude, inconsiderate, non sympathetic. Time waisting. Assholes. They were literally treating me like a criminal. You would think after spending over 6000$ on there products they would be willing to work with you. But nope ! it Seems as tho, once they have your money. Your SOL. I wish customer service was still alive in this day and age.

After dealing with customer service. I will never ever buy another dji product again. There rude, inconsiderate, non sympathetic. Time waisting. Assholes. They were literally treating me like a criminal. You would think after spending over 6000$ on there products they would be willing to work with you. But nope ! it Seems as tho, once they have your money. Your SOL. I wish customer service was still alive in this day and age.
Hate to hear about your experience but, it can serve to educate others. For those thinking about an expensive UAV buy from a dealer like FlyHigh instead of from DJI... An independent dealer is going to look after their clients much better than the supplier.

Ok, so you had a bad customer service experience while trying to?????????????????

People talk in code as if they don't want to tell the entire story.

Reactions: GuyNamedLindsey
Ok, so you had a bad customer service experience while trying to?????????????????

People talk in code as if they don't want to tell the entire story.

Bottom line is you shouldn't have a bad customer service experience, when you spend as much money as I have ( or ever imo ) on dji products. End of discussion.

Let me guess, you flew it into a tree and you're mad they won't give you another.

I Don't think you should make "guesses" when you don't know the situation ! I don't expect them to give me anything. i am thoroughly, unimpressed by the way the whole experience has gone down, from the conversation I had with the rude *** customer service employees, treating me like I was a criminal. So unless you have some valueble advice, chime out.

We have no advice because you've yet to describe the reason why you called CS but oh well, sulk in your own mess. If you want to describe your issue maybe the good folks here can give you some insight. I'm done here.

I Don't think you should make "guesses" when you don't know the situation ! I don't expect them to give me anything. i am thoroughly, unimpressed by the way the whole experience has gone down, from the conversation I had with the rude *** customer service employees, treating me like I was a criminal. So unless you have some valueble advice, chime out.

He's only guessing because you won't give any detail on what happened.

He's only guessing because you won't give any detail on what happened.

Really it doesn't matter what happened . They have treated me like **** from the second I called to get rma process started. What more is there to know. Customer service should be exactly that, customer service. What ever happened to making customers happy/ treating them with respect.

Really it doesn't matter what happened . They have treated me like **** from the second I called to get rma process started. What more is there to know. Customer service should be exactly that, customer service. What ever happened to making customers happy/ treating them with respect.

I had to RMA a RC that the USB hub went bad. It was out of warranty by one month. They were polite, paid all shipping and sent me back a brand new RC in less than 3 weeks no cost. I was polite with them and have nothing but praise for the people I dealt with. Since you refuse to tell us what the issue was, then your bitchin is going on deaf ears.

I had a battery with a bad cell. Emailed them the issue along with a few pics showing the problem. They in return sent me a brand new battery replacement without asking for me to return the damaged one. My experience with their customer service was exceptional to say the least.

I'm the same. Currently selling my bird because of this

I had a TB47 battery discharge due to faulty smart battery software (was stored for >90 days) and the best DJI could do was offer me 20% discount on a new battery when it was their firmware that caused the discharge..

DJI are all fuckwits. They can get fcuked. They don't take responsibility for their own actions, and fail to care that they are putting peoples lives at risk - the battery had swollen so much it cracked the outer casing. If I had not noticed it when I did, it could have potentially exploded and burnt my house down, or god forbid burnt down the house with me and my family in it...

Lesson learnt now. Don't buy **** even the manufacturer doesn't take responsibility for.

Heading to Yuneec after the i1 is sold.

Reactions: Chrono72000
I had a battery with a bad cell. Emailed them the issue along with a few pics showing the problem. They in return sent me a brand new battery replacement without asking for me to return the damaged one. My experience with their customer service was exceptional to say the least.

How old was your battery? Mine was out of the 6 month warranty period and DJI denied all liability and refused a replacement, but it shouldn't have mattered because their firmware caused it to discharge and fail... All lipo's should remain storage charged for up to a year with very little discharge..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop