Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

i1 focus cable modification for i2

Reaction score
Hi,
I have the DJI focus cable adapter from the i1 and I would use for i2 but as DJI normally do it is not the same connector; still the controller plug is a 4 pin can bus connector and I think it is quickly modificable. The shape could be adapted just cutting the small teeth... but the pinout? Somebody know if the can bus pinout of i1 and i2 controller are the same?

Last edited:
Hi,
I have the DJI focus cable adapter from the i1 and I would use for i2 but as DJI normally do it is not the same connector; still the controller plug is a 4 pin can bus connector and I think it is quickly modificable. The shape could be adapted just cutting the small teeth... but the pinout? Somebody know if the can bus pinout of i1 and i2 controller are the same?

I do not have the pinout but why not buy the proper cable, they are pretty cheap.

I do not have the pinout but why not buy the proper cable, they are pretty cheap.
Yes they are cheap, 33€, plus 10€ shipment and it takes time to arrive and I don't like this way... I paid 40€ one year ago for this cable and now I can not use it only bcz they change a bit the connector shape o_O

Reactions: SanCap
It works, just cut the small teeth from the old i1 cable and insert in i2 controller. Cun bus has the same pinout, I checked it.
Cheers.

Reactions: SanCap

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla