Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I1 Pro / Default Sensitivity Settings

Reaction score
Hi,

i played around with the Sensitivity Settings (Gain & Expo Tuning > Sensitivity) and missed to write down the default values to revert my changes :-(

Could someone please post here his default unchanged values (or, if there are some well tested settings out there)

Inspire 1 Pro
App: 2.8.3
Aircraft: 1.8.01.00

Thanks in advance

Chris

Hi,

i played around with the Sensitivity Settings (Gain & Expo Tuning > Sensitivity) and missed to write down the default values to revert my changes :-(

Could someone please post here his default unchanged values (or, if there are some well tested settings out there)

Inspire 1 Pro

Thanks in advance

Chris

Isn't there a default setting tab?

Hi,

Inspire 1 Pro

Thanks in advance

Chris
Go into MC setting, scroll down to the bottom, there you will find a 'Reset all Settings' button.
You will then have to reset all you parameters like return to home height and behaviour as well as enable IOC again but it will reset your app and your gain/expo to default.

I believe mine were all set to .40 by default. I changed them to .20 just to settle it down a bit for better filming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go into MC setting, scroll down to the bottom, there you will find a 'Reset all Settings' button.
You will then have to reset all you parameters like return to home height and behaviour as well as enable IOC again but it will reset your app and your gain/expo to default.

Hi,

sorry for the late response. Maybe i'm to i don't know what but i'm unable to find the described option...

I feel dumb

chris

edit: typo

Last edited:
So, if anyone could post his (unchanged) settings in the "Main Controller Settings-> Advanced -> Sensitivity" the values in:

Attitude
Brake
Yaw End Point

i would really appreciate it.

<3

Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member