Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

i1Pro

Reaction score
So, took delivery of my i1Pro today, and already i am thinking, why, why do DJI continue to do this...

I love the drone, it is what i have come to expect of the Inspire range, BUT, i now have to balance the props, and, and, and, and CAN'T DO IT...!!!

Stupid bloody idea to change the props again... Yes they are simple to out on, they lock nicely, but balancing them is not possible yet... :( Haha

So, took delivery of my i1Pro today, and already i am thinking, why, why do DJI continue to do this...

I love the drone, it is what i have come to expect of the Inspire range, BUT, i now have to balance the props, and, and, and, and CAN'T DO IT...!!!

Stupid bloody idea to change the props again... Yes they are simple to out on, they lock nicely, but balancing them is not possible yet... :( Haha
Oh yes.....back to the drawing (or balancing) board.
For now, you will have to accept they are balanced because I KNOW you are itching to get that thing in the Air. :p

Haha, i know it is the 1st Pro in Norway, it is certainly scary to think that i have just paid almost double just to have that fancy camera... ;)

I will be getting out tomorrow, just doing the updates for the camera, getting everything set up, moved around between drones etc, pairing up 2nd controller and such so i am ready to go tomorrow...!

Lets pray for NO RAIN now... ;) Not sure my pictures or video will be any good though, so you will have to bear with me while i work it out... ;)

On the subject of props though, if it wasn't for the balancing issue, i would be extremely happy right now, they are the easiest and seem to be the most secure i have seen so far, there is no way these could fall off... (waits for idiot to prove me wrong) ;)

On the subject of props though, if it wasn't for the balancing issue, i would be extremely happy right now, they are the easiest and seem to be the most secure i have seen so far, there is no way these could fall off... (waits for idiot to prove me wrong) ;)
Are they available to buy replacements yet (to fit to standard i1) in place of the current QR ones?

just got my inspire 1 pro today. it says to upgrade the firmware to
Inspire 1 PRO Firmware v1.0.0.30

anyone know what this does?
also does the inspire 1 pro have intelligent flight modes not able to find it anywhere when switching to f mode.

just got my inspire 1 pro today. it says to upgrade the firmware to
Inspire 1 PRO Firmware v1.0.0.30

anyone know what this does?
also does the inspire 1 pro have intelligent flight modes not able to find it anywhere when switching to f mode.

Not been up and flown yet, but i believe the Pro firmware is camera not machine... ;) Had the same update... ;)

Looks like Matrice firmware version
But obviously unique to the Pro

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan