Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I2 deals

Reaction score
Website
goaerial.media
I'm about to pull the trigger on an Inspire 2 Premium Combo. All the prices seem to be within a few dollars of each other. B&H offers no tax and free shipping. That comes out to being able to pick up 2 extra batteries with the savings. I bought my P4P through Advexure and had good results as opposed to my P4 through SSE.

Actually Advexure matched the deal so went with them.

Last edited:
I've learned the hard way that if one item isn't ready to ship that all your items will sit until the order is complete and then they'll ship it off. Shipping takes longer and then you'll have no additional support should you need it. DJI themselves will tell you to buy through a local dealer when possible. At least they've told me that.

+1 ADVEXURE all the way. Price is on point, live chat service is very helpful and was free next day shipping to me. Very pleased and recommend.

Reactions: mpaerial
Also Florida Drone Supply are very dependable and stand by their word. Also when upgrading they can be a valuable resource for assisting their customers finding Byers or even depending on the items great deal on trading in towards your next purchase

Also Florida Drone Supply are very dependable and stand by their word. Also when upgrading they can be a valuable resource for assisting their customers finding Byers or even depending on the items great deal on trading in towards your next purchase
Appreciate the good word...always no tax (outside FL) and free shipping too. We have done a lot of custom packages for people looking for back ups and for people who are looking to buy without the DJI stock lens as well.

Reactions: deltalimatango
For east coasters, you should try Acesdeals.biz or call Peter at 888-239-2644 He has great after the sale service. Had problems with my I1 twice and they got me back flying very quickly.

I've purchased a lot from Florida Drone Supply. They are very responsive, fast shipping and excellent customer care. I've worked with FlyHighUSA as well and Ralph is very helpful, responsive and excellent customer care.

If you talk with either one they can put a package deal together you and help save a few bucks.

I've purchased a lot from Florida Drone Supply. They are very responsive, fast shipping and excellent customer care. I've worked with FlyHighUSA as well and Ralph is very helpful, responsive and excellent customer care.

If you talk with either one they can put a package deal together you and help save a few bucks.
Thanks Gregg. Sure enjoyed this past week visiting TX. AUVSI was great - and the DJI road show was a blast. Had a chance to meet a lot of your public safety workers too.

Thanks for the good words!

Advexure has been great to deal with during my entire I2 buying experience. I will continue to use them for all of my purchases.

Reactions: mpaerial
There are a lot of great dealers out there. To respond to Greg Smith - I live in Florida, so Florida Drone supply has to charge me tax, which is substantial on a $3000 purchase. I have gotten great customer service from Acesdeals.biz and I don't get charged a sales tax.

@Advexure hands down. You can't go wrong with Advexure's experience, service and selection.

I pre-ordered Mavic very early and they got me one well before most guys on the Mavic forum had gotten theirs and also free set of propellers for the wait on the Mavic.

Advexure seems to always have product availability while others do not. Their service has been very helpful and all of the guys there have always been very friendly and punctual. A+ for my experience with them.

+1 ADVEXURE all the way. Price is on point, live chat service is very helpful and was free next day shipping to me. Very pleased and recommend.
Yup can't go wrong with advexure.com :)
ADVEXURE. Great people and service
Advexure has been great to deal with during my entire I2 buying experience. I will continue to use them for all of my purchases.
@Advexure hands down. You can't go wrong with Advexure's experience, service and selection.

I pre-ordered Mavic very early and they got me one well before most guys on the Mavic forum had gotten theirs and also free set of propellers for the wait on the Mavic.

Advexure seems to always have product availability while others do not. Their service has been very helpful and all of the guys there have always been very friendly and punctual. A+ for my experience with them.

WOW!
Awesome to see all of the Advexure support on this thread and kind IP members sharing feedback with others on their experience with our company. We can't thank you enough and we are happy to provide you a seamless experience that is worth sharing with others.

As one of DJI's longest established US dealers and distributors you most definitely can rely on us for equipment availability and most importantly, a high level of service. This is something we've been committed to since day one and as our company expands and further enhances our offerings in sales, support and service, you can be assured that our mission to provide an unmatched, premium, personalized experience will never fade.

Thank you all for your loyal support. We appreciate your trust and appreciation, and assure you that we will continue to build on our offering Stay tuned throughout the next couple of months for some exciting new rollouts here at Advexure.

All the best,
The Advexure Team :cool:

If any you guys need any help from us at FlyHighUSA we are available seven days a week anytime from 7 AM until midnight each day. It's obvious there's several good dealerships on this forum including Florida Drone supply which I work very closely with and respect very much. It just comes down to a matter of who you get the best support from and who you feel comfortable with. Any of us can sell a drone that's a no brainer. The most important part is the customer service and the ability to speak with a professional when he or she needs one. Any one of us listed here will do our best to take care of your needs. A great group of dealerships all trying our best to serve our customers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide