Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I2 RC Firmware 1.0.0210 released

Reaction score
Silly little island off west coast of Europe
New firmware for the I2 RC released today (25 May 2017) - note it's not the Aircraft firmware. It lists a new version of DJI Go 4, but so far that hasn't yet appeared on the Apple App store. Don't know if the Android version is out yet either.

Date: 2017.05.24
Aircraft Firmware: V01.0.0330
Remote Controller Firmware: V01.0.0210
DJI GO 4 app: iOS V 4.1.0, Android V 4.1.0

What's New?

•  Added Matrice 200 series support.
  •  Enhanced master and slave connection stability for Japanese controllers.

Notes:
 This firmware update is only for the remote controller. If the firmware update fails, restart the remote controller and DJI GO 4, then try updating again.

Happy updating! :confused:o_O:D

New firmware for the I2 RC released today (25 May 2017) - note it's not the Aircraft firmware. It lists a new version of DJI Go 4, but so far that hasn't yet appeared on the Apple App store. Don't know if the Android version is out yet either.

Date: 2017.05.24
Aircraft Firmware: V01.0.0330
Remote Controller Firmware: V01.0.0210
DJI GO 4 app: iOS V 4.1.0, Android V 4.1.0

What's New?

•  Added Matrice 200 series support.
  •  Enhanced master and slave connection stability for Japanese controllers.

Notes:
 This firmware update is only for the remote controller. If the firmware update fails, restart the remote controller and DJI GO 4, then try updating again.

Happy updating! :confused:o_O:D
Do we must update ? Since it's for M200 and Japanese owners.

interesting that they added M200 compatibility to the I2 RC - means that they must probably be shipping the M200's with the same RC. Also means that those of us with a 2nd slave RC won't have to buy yet another separate unit to do dual-ops with the M200's. Maybe DJI's finally getting the idea... shared batteries, and now shared RC's - A slight saving of money is always welcome :D

interesting that they added M200 compatibility to the I2 RC - means that they must probably be shipping the M200's with the same RC. Also means that those of us with a 2nd slave RC won't have to buy yet another separate unit to do dual-ops with the M200's. Maybe DJI's finally getting the idea... shared batteries, and now shared RC's - A slight saving of money is always welcome :D
I think it is the Dji Go 4.1.0 that add support for M200.

I have sort of ''accidentally'' Updated it today and flew, no problems, no visible changes so far

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travejars