Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I'm new to the forum with a question about inspire 1 v2

Reaction score
Hello All, I have started a drone business, and have a few jobs. I'm flying a P3P, but would like to also buy an inspire. I just received two new jobs with a construction company and need to make a purchase soon. My question is, should I buy the inspire v2, or will I probably regret that I didn't spring for the pro instead? Also, I've heard that the pro has a stronger frame etc. Your thoughts please..Thanks

Last edited:
Hey welcome to the forum! I am also just in the midst of upgrading my business. I got a great deal on the v2 and bought it Wednesday. A few things:
1. V2 and pro are only different by camera quality construction doesn't need quality they just need the shot save the money and put it toward an infrared is my thought.
2. Consider the fact dji may release a new inspire on the 15 at there big mystery event.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Reactions: Smid
Just brought my inspire and customized it by painting it black. Looking to get the matrices 100 and thinking about selling my inspire

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using InspirePilots mobile app

Hey my friend, yes the Inspire V2 and Pro are the exact same bird. The camera choice is what makes the bird a pro or not. It depends on what you are trying to accomplish as to what bird you you should pick. If you are wanting truly high end shots for professional results the X5 and X5R are the way to go. I personally have them all as I am a DJI dealer and have the luck of testing them on a daily basis. The X5 and X5R won't disappoint it just know the R has significantly reduced flight times and requires post flight processing to be really good but man is it worth it. I fly my R every day and love it. The Inspire 2 is going to be epic. May be a good choice to wait a few days and see what is around the corner. We have all DJI products at our shop in KY. Stop by our site or come and see us if you need anything . We are always happy to help.
www.flyhighusa.com

270-473-1409

Reactions: Smid
Hey my friend, yes the Inspire V2 and Pro are the exact same bird. The camera choice is what makes the bird a pro or not. It depends on what you are trying to accomplish as to what bird you you should pick. If you are wanting truly high end shots for professional results the X5 and X5R are the way to go. I personally have them all as I am a DJI dealer and have the luck of testing them on a daily basis. The X5 and X5R won't disappoint it just know the R has significantly reduced flight times and requires post flight processing to be really good but man is it worth it. I fly my R every day and love it. The Inspire 2 is going to be epic. May be a good choice to wait a few days and see what is around the corner. We have all DJI products at our shop in KY. Stop by our site or come and see us if you need anything . We are always happy to help.
www.flyhighusa.com

270-473-1409

Thank you very much! I will wait a couple of days to see what transpires, with hopes its sometime really cool that I can afford:) I will be in touch with you shortly after the 2 comes out. I'm also grateful I have a number I can call when I have a question....Thanks again for the reply!

www.flyhighusa.com

270-473-1409

If the new V2 is exactly what I need, I wonder how soon I can get my hands on one? I'm in a big hurry because of 2 constructions jobs I have next weekend. Do you have any idea?
Fletch

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter