Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Image transmission problems

I just got my Inspire 1 Pro Black and this is the video quality pretty much.. it seems to start out ok for a minute or two but then degrades into this... do you think reverting the firmware to 1.8 will solve this issue?

I just got my Inspire 1 Pro Black and this is the video quality pretty much.. it seems to start out ok for a minute or two but then degrades into this... do you think reverting the firmware to 1.8 will solve this issue?

I get exactly the same with my original I1 but mostly only on the second camera op controller. Makes it completely unusable as the video freezes and breaks up for 4-5 seconds at a time :(

Haven't flown much lately since the last update but I have also noticed serious issues with the video streaming in the last few weeks. It reminds me of what the video looks like when the IPad overheats. Went out this morning and did some testing. Nothing I did made any difference. Tried lowering the size of the stream and tried different channel options but nothing helped. I really don't want to roll back to a previous firmware but it looks like I might have to. I also own a M600 and it works perfectly. Come on DJI....fix the issue!

same problem here.
i downgraded the i1raw to 1.8 but had the same probleme anyway.

could the probleme be solved by changing from mov to mp4? i will try it and report tomorrow.

Try downgrading the RC to 1.6 and it should be ok.
We might try the RC downgrade but obviously a firmware issue either on the air or ground side has messed something up. I'll try some more options shortly. SO, are you saying that you had the same issue and the RC firmware rollback worked?

We might try the RC downgrade but obviously a firmware issue either on the air or ground side has messed something up. I'll try some more options shortly. SO, are you saying that you had the same issue and the RC firmware rollback worked?
Hi, yes by downgrading to 1.8 on aircraft and 1.6 on controller worked for me on X3 camera.

Since upgrading to the latest firmware I have had nothing but problems with image transmission dropping out intermittently. It happens at any distance between 5 m to 500 m. I am using the latest version of the DJI Go app on my iPhone and my iPad and the problem is exactly the same on either. Is anyone else experiencing something similar? This nearly ruined a shoot for me today and I have another one on Sunday. Any help would be appreciated.

I am experiencing the same issue with my dual remote Inspire 1 using I-Pad 2 Mini. Driving me crazy as the unit is almost new and makes it hard to fly and take pic/video. Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Frustrating for sure, i took my old faithful P4 to Key West without a single issue and left my $4000 brand new black Inspire 1 at home...pretty sad right?!!

I get exactly the same with my original I1 but mostly only on the second camera op controller. Makes it completely unusable as the video freezes and breaks up for 4-5 seconds at a time :(
We have exactly the same problem. the pilot RC video is excellent, but on the slave controller breaks up, so as you say impossible to film that way. We swapped the Master & slave IPads just to check and nothing changed. Either we have a defective RC or the slave RC is getting some sort of interference from the Pilot (master) RC.

Anyone have any ideas.

Thanks...Jim Watt

My untested theory is that it is not transmission problems but may be an iPad performance issue. I seem to have problems with my iPhone 6 Plus and none with my Air 2.

The Air 2 has a much faster processor.

I believe I had seen a post where they had the optimal performance settings, which may solve the problem.

Again, this is an untested theory, but you asked for "any ideas".

this is very disappointing.... made me loose precious shots with resulted problems with customers.... combined with the fact that my samsung s7 plus now became incompatible... dji engineers seem to play with this application without care for the customers

Slave controller video breakups have been there from day 1, are unrelated to the mobile device used, and have never been fixed. Simply not a usable setup.

Reactions: The Editor
Slave controller video breakups have been there from day 1, are unrelated to the mobile device used, and have never been fixed. Simply not a usable setup.
Absolutely correct - I have explained this so many times on the forum I have given up.
It is well documented all over this community but people just do not bother to use the search function. :rolleyes:

That's funny because the other day I was shooting, it wasn't the slave that was having issues, it was the master. Slave had perfect picture while mines cut in and out. iPad Mini 2. Two of em. Just rolled it back and gotta test it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo