Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Image transmission problems

This has been a really disappointing update for us, we've had little to complain about the Inspire up to this point. But after the firmware update and the picture break up issues we noticed that were no longer to shoot smooth camera pans either when using the 2nd controller (slave). I'm rarely an early adopter of firmware upgrades but I have to say I'm gobsmacked that this hasn't been thoroughly tested before release, luckily for us we were on a photomapping job otherwise the video footage we shot would have been completely unusable.
Please let me know if you've encountered similar issues specifically with the slave controller and shooting video.
I'm reinstalling the firmware now and confirm if the issues are resolved, likewise if anyone would like to see a short clip of the camera stepping issues we had, let me know and I upload something.

After the 3.0.0 Go App update my transmission issues almost went away completely but when you try to calibrate the camera the verbiage in the calibration box is being overlay-ed on itself and you can't read it. Then a friend called me today and he was trying to find the Focus Peaking setting and could not. I tried walking him thru it but he couldn't find it. Turned out he had updated the Go App to 3.0.1. Looks like DJI was probably trying to fix something and then messed up something else. DJI.... you are killing me...........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla