Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

InsCase - Hardshell Luggage Case for Inspak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Happy holidays!

We'd like to give everyone a preview on what's happening at our R&D shop - the InsCase hardshell luggage case for our unique Inspak. Now the complete packing system will offer you the best of both worlds - a lightweight, awesome-looking hardshell backpack that everyone is raving about and another lightweight, solid-built hardshell case that will provide the utmost protection for your Inspire 1 during air travel. It's also the only hardcase on the market that's under the 62" size limit by major airlines, (at least that's when last time we checked). It'll hold four extra batteries and we are adding other cool features as we speak. We're expecting the first prototype to arrive in Feb. Stay tuned.

front.JPG
Iso.JPG

Looks great !

acb.jpg

Lol, yep glad you said that ;) much prefer the the travel case, much smaller.

So I'm defiantly interested.

ugh. I have to buy a case to travel the first of February. it sucks these wont be out in time :(

ugh. I have to buy a case to travel the first of February. it sucks these wont be out in time :(

I feel your pain. I need a travel case for near the end of January, and I've been dithering on what would be the best choice. Until now, the I1's only been within driving distance of home base, so the DJI case has been sufficient for my needs; I can lug it out to the car, put it in the trunk, and lug it back inside when everything's done. But there's no way I'd trust the DJI case for air travel.

(Of course, at this point, I've dithered long enough that my available options now probably consist of anything where I can answer "yes" to "does it have Amazon Prime shipping". :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin