Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspak is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi any idea how long it will take until the updated lower core (to accomodate X5 gamble) will be avail ?

Probably another 3 months or so. We're still looking for one in Atlanta area to take measurement with. But it should be very easy to modify the existing core.

thanks. I wonder whether the inner core has enough depth to allow the taller landing gear and lower sitting camera of the inspire- pro to still fit and keep the overall dimensions (outer shell) of the back pack the same??

Quick question, is the hardshell strong enough to be able to check-in on a flight? It's not within the usual carry on luggage size. Thanks

Anyone have a review of this product? I am thinking of getting one so I can film on the mountain/backcountry here in Jackson Wyoming. I need the shoulder straps to be bomber though and not snap.

Anyone have a review of this product? I am thinking of getting one so I can film on the mountain/backcountry here in Jackson Wyoming. I need the shoulder straps to be bomber though and not snap.
This is what u want then it's very well made and u won't b disappointed..ill post pic later to show the back or jus check out the video on the web site

Are the shoulder straps glued? Generally all performance packs are stitched. I would hate to be skiing down a slope and have the straps pop off.
Nope

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    280.6 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    353.6 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    340.6 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: Lance K
@gogowanda saw your company at LA. Drone Convention When will the X5 core be ready. I want this backpack.

Any word on this Pak and the airlines. Has anybody flown with it yet. Thinking of selling my GP case and go with this for my up comming trip to Hawaii

It's too big for carry on. Well here in Australia it is. And you wouldn't check it in either as it's not tough enough. Bestem will be releasing a hard shell early next year.

Just avoid using the Gimbal lock for anyone with a Rev D onwards bird. The gimbal lock damaged the paint coating on my gimbal putting it on, and it puts un-necessary stress on the gimbal motor shafts as well.

Putting it simply the case is good, the gimbal lock is really really rubbish...

Bestem support is crap too. I ordered my bag from Amazon, emailed both Bestem and Amazon regarding the gimbal lock issue, Amazon said to deal with Bestem direct, and Bestem said to deal with Amazon. So looks like I'm making my own 3D printed gimbal lock instead...

Useless..

Just avoid using the Gimbal lock for anyone with a Rev D onwards bird. The gimbal lock damaged the paint coating on my gimbal putting it on, and it puts un-necessary stress on the gimbal motor shafts as well.

Putting it simply the case is good, the gimbal lock is really really rubbish...

Bestem support is crap too. I ordered my bag from Amazon, emailed both Bestem and Amazon regarding the gimbal lock issue, Amazon said to deal with Bestem direct, and Bestem said to deal with Amazon. So looks like I'm making my own 3D printed gimbal lock instead...

Useless..
I'll have one please!

Reactions: Ward Paterson
I'd like to order one of these this coming week, and get it sent to Australia.
How do I go about it? The last time I tried to order on your site from Australia, it wouldn't come up as an option.

Old thread. Locked until vendor Approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb