Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspak Pro/X5 Core - Extra Prop vs. Extra Battery

if the inspak will allow leaving the X5 camera on, who wants also the space for the original camera case ? I would be interested to hear everybody's opinion. Would you not prefer extra battery compartments ? what could be fitted inside the second remote controller compartment if one only needs 1 ? any suggestions/ ideas ?

yes the new design we're working on will keep the X5 attached and all rooms for more batteries.

Id like to order this now but am in Canada. Do you ship to Canada? Do you know what cost is?

Hi, what about shipping to Europe??? I'm eager to buy one.. Ciao and let me know.

Looking for a door to adventure

Hi, what about shipping to Europe??? I'm eager to buy one.. Ciao and let me know.

Looking for a door to adventure
depends on where you are, around $60-$70 via Postal Priority (about 5 biz days) You can get a quote from our website before you commit to buy.

So looking forward to getting this, I have been holding off until the X5 core has been released. I love the portability of the standard case using a backpack strap, but my case zip is broken and I have to use straps to keep it closed so would rather purchase the Inspak than another standard case.

Hi just got a reply from Inspak about any updates on the case and apparently we are looking close to April of this year :eek:
I was hopeing for something around the end of this month but oh well I guess these things take time.

Has anyone successfully modified the original inspak case for the Inspire 1 to fit the X5 in flying mode with camera attached and some room for the X5 box?

I will really appreciate any pictures of the mod showing where to cut etc please. I do recall someone mentioning he has done it...

We did fit the X5 with our current case, with camera removed, the bird ends up sitting about 1/4" taller than X3. The top lid can be closed but we can't put the camera box back in.

What we'll end up doing is probably raise the top lid by half inch and accommodate both X5 and X3 with the new core.

So for those with your current case they won't be able to just buy the new insert, they will have to get the whole new case? Or when you say raise the top lid you mean just the new x5 insert?

Last edited:
Hi just got a reply from Inspak about any updates on the case and apparently we are looking close to April of this year :eek:
I was hopeing for something around the end of this month but oh well I guess these things take time.

Has anyone successfully modified the original inspak case for the Inspire 1 to fit the X5 in flying mode with camera attached and some room for the X5 box?

I will really appreciate any pictures of the mod showing where to cut etc please. I do recall someone mentioning he has done it...
I did my case to hold my pro it's easy $17.00 hot knife and mark the spots that need to be cut out.took around half a hour. The camera stays on

I did my case to hold my pro it's easy $17.00 hot knife and mark the spots that need to be cut out.took around half a hour. The camera stays on
What can you tell us about the feet? Was the overall thickness of the case an issue when you made the holes for the feet deeper? My concern here is that the feet will be all the way to the other side of the case and could absorb some impact in the case of a fall.

I am sure they will not make the case any bigger just do a little more cut out To the insert like I did I will take some pics a little later. As for the feet I only made them a half inch deeper.lwave me your email and I can send you the guy I found on the RC forum that showed me how to do it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travejars