Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1.2

Reaction score
Hello folks,
I have been a Phantom flier for a while now. I want to consider the Inspire, now. Is the Inspire 1.2 a good reliable drone without a bunch of problems? Is the camera nice? I really appreciate your help.
Terry

Things can always be better,but you will like the Inspire.No doubt.
Camerawise there are options to upgrade,but for most of it the camera is pretty good.
Read this forum and you will see it's a very good drone.

Things can always be better,but you will like the Inspire.No doubt.
Camerawise there are options to upgrade,but for most of it the camera is pretty good.
Read this forum and you will see it's a very good drone.

Thank you very much. That's good to hear.
Terry

I love my Inspire 1v.2. I have never had a problem with the bird. X3 camera is just fine for most uses. I shoot in 4k but process to 1080P. All my clients are very pleased with the results. Most use the video for their websites so a higher resolution is not necessary. Love the more powerful motors and the locking propeller attachments. Very dependable. You can get the Inspire 1 v.2 at a lower price as well. Definitely worth the money.

Reactions: John Archer
I love my Inspire 1v.2. I have never had a problem with the bird. X3 camera is just fine for most uses. I shoot in 4k but process to 1080P. All my clients are very pleased with the results. Most use the video for their websites so a higher resolution is not necessary. Love the more powerful motors and the locking propeller attachments. Very dependable. You can get the Inspire 1 v.2 at a lower price as well. Definitely worth the money.

Thank you very much. I have heard enough positive replies that I plan to get one.
Terry

Reactions: John Archer
I have a P4 pro and bought a used Inspire 1 Pro. I was concerned if it would be harder to fly or not but it was just the exact same, just bigger and faster. Not really a fan of the X3 but the X5 with interchangeable lenses, now that's a camera worth having.

Reactions: Michael sullivan
I also am a 1v2 owner and I upgraded to the x5 camera mostly because I wanted a true zoom rather than the 2x digital it came with but I couldn't be happier !! I started with a phantom 4 and moved right on up to the Inspire and never had a second thought !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido