Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Inspire 1 Available at SureRC

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Discussion' started by Chase, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Chase

2. Ultra310x

thanks for the heads up just spoke to them on the phone

3. shockwave199

It is very tough. Part of me wants to stay where I am, weeks out in the second round where there's maybe a chance of some improvements in the build, or just grab one from them as the first round just to have it. And have it sit idle through a nasty winter unfolding.

Morgon likes this.
  4. Morgon

I know how you feel, @shockwave199. As frustrating as it may be, I'd say wait. Both because of possible improvements as they get more experience building/assembling, and because you won't really fly it much anyway. Since the iOS app isn't even up yet, it wouldn't make sense for me to have one.... but hot damn do I want one.

5. shockwave199

I think the ios app is up, no?

6. Ultra310x

I bought one from them today super nice guys and had over 25 in stock when i picked mine up. they also are going to become a authorized dji inspire repair center. I wold recommend them to anyone looking to buy one. or any dji
    parts for that matter they have a ton of stock for phantoms. inspire stuff is due in in a few weeks. I am really glad I was able to buy from a local store with guys that know what there doing. and also who may have a little pull with DJI.

davidbarwin likes this.
  7. neoben

I just placed my order today. They said it'd ship today... Hoping for a good experience! :)

Only single remotes, however. They thought the 2nd remote would ship in 2 weeks or so...

B.

8. neoben

...and an hour later, I have a FEDEX Tracking number... So far, so good.... :)

Best,

Ben

9. Ultra310x

there good guys and know there stuff I'm sure you will get your inspire quick