Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Custom Vinyl Wrap

Reaction score
Admins, if this does not belong here please move it, but i figure id try and gauge some interest here before this happens. I have a guy that is making me a custom Vinyl wrap. After he is done with mine, it seems he wants to "break" into the DJI crowds. He is small, but has access to make any type of wrap. From what it sounds like, he will start off with different carbon fiber colors. The wrap will be similar to the Flyingag.com one. From the sounds of it the price will be around 45$ and will have the option of adding more battery wraps as well.
If this interests anyone please just post here. If you have questions post them as well..
thanks

I really really like the look of white carbon fibre. How do I go about getting mine done?

The guy I got to make the kit will have them available on his website. To start with he will have the carbon fiber colors. He is still making the templates for the i1. Those batteries were wrapped by myself with no template.
His website where he will sell them.
DJI Inspire 1 Skins
Right now he has the i1 skin for the controller in separate carbon fiber colors.

I did my phantom 3 with a union jack but the adhesive on the backing was very poor. if he gets that sorted I will be tempted to fit it on the inspire. :)

Actually get the shark ones made then I will buy lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaisyBanue