Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Firmware Downgrade Order / History

Reaction score
Hi all

I used my DJI Inspire 1 (Version 1) a lot last year on v1.3 firmware without any issues. I've then not touched it until July when I upgraded to v1.8.1 and had video transmission issues, I've then upgraded again to v1.9.1 with the same video transmission issues... I've done a little research on the forum and I've come to a conclusion that a downgrade back to v1.3 maybe the best solution for me (as it worked fine...)

However.... I can't get the aircraft to downgrade back to v1.3. When v1.3 is on the SD card the saved message reads something like 'this firmware is not suitable for downgrade'.

I can downgrade from firmware v1.9.1.30 to v1.8.1.00 without any problems, but it appears that's as far as I can go...

Is there a particular firmware history or order that I must downgrade through? I can only access v1.9 , v1.8 and v1.3 on the DJI website.

Thanks in advance for any help! Andy

According to DJI after the upgrade to v1.9, v1.8 is as low as you can go if you want to downgrade.

OK thanks, that's a shame!

Well I guess it's un-flyable until a fix is issued for the video transmission problems...

Thanks guys.

Does anyone know if the 32 channel 'hack' works with the latest Inspire FW and DJI Go app? I read about it last year, but didn't try as mine worked OK at the time in auto mode.

Cheers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth