Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Inspire 1 Firmware Update / No Signal Issues

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Help' started by djenders, Jan 23, 2016.

1. djenders

So, I tried updating my firmware from 1.4 via the DJI Go App and there were server issues this week. I'm afraid it may have caused problems with the firmware update as I now receive a "No Signal" in the app.

It took many tries, but the app is reporting that the Aircraft is at version 1.6.00.40, the RC is at 1.5.70, and the camera is at 1.5.00.30. As I understand it, the camera should be at 1.6.00.40 as well.

I tried updating again, but receive this in the text file.

========== 2016.01.23 10:45:55 =====================
    Packet: WM610_FW_V01.06.00.40.bin
    Result: Failed.
    Reboot the aircraft and try to upgrade the firmware again.

Any thoughts? Everytime I drop 1.6 on the SD card I get the D-D-D-D for a few followed by a long continuous tone.

2. Frarig

Same here after doing the latest FW update (1.8.1.00) on the first day of owning my Pro! The log file shows 08 00 and 15 00 as 'Device Not Detected. Everything else works apart from no video, and the failure of any further FW updating. Have since sent it back to vendor. Good luck and let us know if you find a solution.

3. CirrusAerial

Ever get any word on what caused this? I have the exact same failures on my logs.

4. CirrusAerial

And to get even odder, when I clear the SD card and try to not update the firmware, I get a notice saying that the camera and aircraft both have the most up to date firmware installed. There is no image being transmitted to the RC though.

5. Frarig

I've heard nothing from the vendor as yet -- it was an open-box from a well known photographic outfit but they are on holiday at the moment. From what I've read one of these error codes indicate there is a problem with the video transmission unit/s and there is no way of fixing this issue yourself, it has to go for repair.
    My second one (brand new this time!) updated to latest FW with no issues whatsoever. Good luck and let us know if you find another solution.