Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Inspire 1 Firmware v1.3.0.00

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Discussion' started by Ray787, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Ray787

Since downloading the new software update I have a a few issues.

1. It takes a lot longer for my I1 to find and lock on to multiple satellites
    2. It does not fly as fast. With no wind - it use to fly 50- 60 mph. Now it's about 40 mph
    3. I had a very difficult time installing the firmware to the transmitters. It never installed with the micro SD card. I had to load the firmware on a USB stick and install it from there

Is it possible if you already have the Inspire 1 Firmware v1.3.0.00 installed, Can you go to the DJI website and download the previous version of firmware Inspire 1 Firmware v1.2.1.06 and install it ? I'm just not sure if you can overwrite it.
    Thank you

2. msinger

After installing firmware version 1.3.0.00, you can downgrade down to 1.2.1.06. Just follow the usual firmware installation instructions using the older firmware version.

3. Ray787

Hello,
    Thank you for your help.

I'm having a difficult time getting the transmitters to respond. I have downloaded the Firmware 1.2.1.06 to a USB stick and also the SD card. Neither one of the remotes are responding. As soon as I plug it in all 5 lights are lite and after about 4-5 min. I just am hearing the Beep about every second or so. And when I plug it into the computer I am NOT getting a SUCCESS message.I'm getting stating My computer(windows) can not recognized the program

4. Scotflieger

You can downgrade the aircraft but I do not believe this is possible with the RCs. Are your RCs not working with your degraded 1.2.1.6 aircraft?

I am not sure what your complaint about FW 1.3.0.0 is? Are you after a racing quad? Mine is performing well with the latest formal FW and is much more stable a photography platform. I have not seen any problems with the aircraft locking on to GPS satellites even at 57N where I am based. The only issue I have is the poor GPS reception on the RCs.