Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Firmware v1.7.0.90 Question

If you have an X5, only ever take updates from the Pro page. If you have an X3, only from the "non-pro" page. Easy.

Reactions: emulsiondown
The X3 is just as much a "Pro" unit as the X5. Don't kid yourself into thinking it isn't.
Both produce gorgeous 4K images and both have the same flying characteristics.
Just because you pay a considerable price more for the X5 you think it is better? DJI loves people who think so.
The X5 is only marginally better. The camera is slightly more sensitive, I get that, and it has the capability for SDOF, I get that too.
But for everything else, no difference. A complete waste of your money, unless you are always shooting at dusk and need to always focus on something near, which could be the case for some of you, but the majority don't and won't need this feature.
The question from the OP was about which firmware he should install dependant on which model of Inspire he has.
Not whether the X5 is better than the X3!

My report upgrade:
With the same RC I noticed that with ipad air 2, ios 8.4.1, the camera upgrade is correct 1.7.00.90.
With the same RC and ipad mini 2, ios 9.2.1, upgrade offer is: 1.6.00.40
DJI go 2.7.1

In both cases the firmware of aircraft remains 1.6.00.40
I attach pictures.

Can anyone tell me why this happens? It seems that depend on device used......................

Attachments

• IMG_0311.jpg
    IMG_0311.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0483.jpg
    IMG_0483.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 30
My report upgrade:
With the same RC I noticed that with ipad air 2, ios 8.4.1, the camera upgrade is correct 1.7.00.90.
With the same RC and ipad mini 2, ios 9.2.1, upgrade offer is: 1.6.00.40
DJI go 2.7.1

In both cases the firmware of aircraft remains 1.6.00.40
I attach pictures.

Can anyone tell me why this happens? It seems that depend on device used......................

And once again!!!!!!

Read Here

OK - a bit of housekeeping done on this thread!

Kilrah's post #2 above is correct - follow those instructions and you will not go wrong.

Reactions: Kilrah
Hello !
Can anyone help me....I have upgraded to this latest firmware, "non-pro" version, because I have the X3 camera.....everything is ok with the Inspire, but on the OSMO, I don't have sound anymore...does someone know what's the problem?...as you can see in the picture, the microphone is red and cut...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-22-18-00-15.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-22-18-00-15.png
    1,022.4 KB · Views: 10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare