Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 for 699.00 on ebay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just bought a brand new Inspire 1 with 2 radios on ebay for 699.99! Could be a scam but the seller is top rated an has sold 25 of them. Rolling the dice on this Chinese seller. Will let you all know how it works out.

I believe this is the link.
States they are original t-600, but still sounds too good to be true

Just bought a brand new Inspire 1 with 2 radios on ebay for 699.99! Could be a scam but the seller is top rated an has sold 25 of them. Rolling the dice on this Chinese seller. Will let you all know how it works out.
Sure they are giving away brand new Inspires for the price of a P3 Standard.
Must be because it's Christmas.
I also heard that gullible isn't a real word and you won't find it in any dictionary.

Don't you think that $700 for an Inspire that normally sells for $3200 is just a bit too good to be true?
Just a huge bit?
There is no way that is at all genuine.

Have you ever heard of hijacked accounts on ebay?

Sure they are giving away brand new Inspires for the price of a P3 Standard.
Must be because it's Christmas.
I also heard that gullible isn't a real word and you won't find it in any dictionary.

Don't you think that $700 for an Inspire that normally sells for $3200 is just a bit too good to be true?
Just a huge bit?
There is no way that is at all genuine.

Have you ever heard of hijacked accounts on ebay?
I paid 2900.00 for my other inspire not 3400.00. Can you explain how a ebay account gets hijacked?

Either way you are protected by Paypal...Does seem to good
Pay pal would not fund this purchased. MasterCard is voiding the transaction. The eBay site looks legit. Never thought someone could fabricate or hack a site like this.

Pay pal would not fund this purchased. MasterCard is voiding the transaction. The eBay site looks legit. Never thought someone could fabricate or hack a site like this.
It's simple and has been going on for years.
The scammer sends out hundreds of pfishing emails and manages to get a few suckers to give up their ebay password.
The scammer changes their account details and lists a bunch of high value items to lure buyers with more greed and gullibility than healthy skepticism.
Scammer gets payments from suckers, cleans out the Paypal account and moves on.
If someone is listing multiple Inspires for $700, you have to ask yourself does that sound right?
Hint .. the answer is - NO, it's a scam.

I would bet money it's a scam , if it sounds too good to be true it probably is ...the listing ended he's got his money and he's gone

Last edited:
Reactions: Kilrah
If you miss out on the inspire I have a bridge! Absolute landmark centrally located in Brooklyn I can get you in for pennies on the dollar. You'll regret not pouncing and end up thanking me forever. Of course gotta be a cash thing you know how it is.;)

If you miss out on the inspire I have a bridge! Absolute landmark centrally located in Brooklyn I can get you in for pennies on the dollar. You'll regret not pouncing and end up thanking me forever. Of course gotta be a cash thing you know how it is.;)

It's convenient for me where it is now, can I continue to store it where you have it located at this point in time?

Reactions: AndrewH
o_O

ruirui11101 (1071)
No longer a registered user

ruirui11101 on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member