Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 for sale in Australia only - 3 x TB48 & 3 x TB47 Batteries

Reaction score
Hi all,

Update 15 Sep: SOLD

For Australian purchases only.

I have my Inspire 1 up for sale with 5 batteries (3 x TB48 & 2 X TB47) but unfortunately it is only for those in Australia. It has only flown around 5 hours in total around local parklands and has flown flawlessly since I’ve had it. It has not experienced any hard landings, collisions, had any water on it and is in excellent condition. There is not a mark on anything and I am an extremely fussy owner. Even though it is an excellent machine I no longer have the time or the desire to fly it anymore and am moving onto another new and exciting (but expensive) hobby!

As you can see by the list and photos below it would cost about AUD $5,500 to purchase all of these items so it is selling for an excellent price! The batteries have always been stored at 50% charge and have been charged around 10 times or less.

I have not offered this for sale on any other site (eBay etc). If I don’t get a response here then I will consider those other selling options. I didn’t bother updating to the new DJI GO APP and neither have I installed the latest firmware as that decision can be made by the next owner. I live in Sydney and would prefer not to post this item but if that was the case the purchaser would have to pay for any postal charges. If you have any questions please PM me and I’ll get back to you when I next log on.

Price AUD $3,800

What you get:

1 x Inspire 1 Quadcopter (Version D) in excellent condition

3 x TB48 batteries

2 x TB47 batteries

2 x DJI Original battery chargers (both with power cords)

2 x Lipo bags

Original set of self-tightening props + 1 x full spare set in unopened plastic

6 x prop locks

6 x QR Props (unused)

2 x sets of QR fittings

All original cables which came with Inspire

Original tinted and clear lenses (no scratches)

1 x controller

1 x DJI harness

Original DJI camera/gimbal plastic case

Original DJI Case (which I have never used – only when picked up from retailer)

I will throw in a pair of windsurfer parabolic antennas that I made (I have never tested them)

Attachments

• complete set.jpg
    complete set.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 25
  • Inspire front view.jpg
    Inspire front view.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
  • controller & parabolic antenna.jpg
    controller & parabolic antenna.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
  • Inspire side view.jpg
    Inspire side view.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 18
  • batteries x5.jpg
    batteries x5.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 19
  • prop locks.jpg
    prop locks.jpg
    883 KB · Views: 18
  • QR Fittings.jpg
    QR Fittings.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Yes unfortunately Cirrus, really don't want to stuff around with sending overseas.....sorry:(

Didn't Version D come with QR props?
I purchased the version D and it was supplied with QR props..

Kiwi, yes I would, I believe it would go via road and not air but would only take a couple of days so shouldn't be a problem

The bird is good! Thanks
Everything good, am practicing.......trying to fly a straight line...
I am doing 5 jobs this week and am trying to fly down a driveway! Not so easy. What with trees and stuff. I mean I am standing off to the side and perpendicular to the bird flight, really need goggles I think as it is hard off the screen, she wonders off to the side, depending on the speed, too slow and wander, to fast and the take is too fast....hmmm.
Also getting used to the exposure settings, because they change depending on the angle of course. So both thumbs going whilst trying to toggle the manual exposure......
Doing a school this morning and a house this afternoon, all fun. Will look for the bird you mention.....
On Monday and Tuesday I'm doing a cathedral and another school...
So it's all go here!
Really need that second operator...
Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela