Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 for sale

on the box it came in from china... its on there too... but the serial is the qr code sticker whicb i cant remember where it is located... i'contact dji with it same day i found it... but thats me...

Reactions: turbodronepilot
on the box it came in from china... its on there too... but the serial is the qr code sticker whicb i cant remember where it is located... i'contact dji with it same day i found it... but thats me...
Yes me too..I'd get more happiness returning it to its owner than having it for myself. .
weird huh..
turbo. .

Yes me too..I'd get more happiness returning it to its owner than having it for myself. .
weird huh..
turbo. .

Totally Agree[emoji6]!! It's the coin invested, only to leave you unexpectedly or stolen.. Allot falls into play with an unharmed critter as this poses, it's flawless, just wandering if it seen bad weather[emoji15]! Wander if she still purs lol...

Here is a tip if you still have the box it came with.

Take sticker off and place it here.

Also note that the numbers under the bar code could most likely be info of the manufacture date and package.

Another way is to save all scanned QR CODES via phone app and save to Notepad, photos via cloud or iCloud.. I do this with allot of PC's, tablets, iPads, phones, and mostly all possessions of value to including FIREARMS... Always a good idea to save them and put them in a safe place should something arise..

Looks in pretty good condition for a flyaway. Have you done the right thing and taken it to the local police station? After a period of time you will get it back if no one claims it, then you could sell it.
I think this post should be pulled as it sends the wrong message!!!

Here is a tip if you still have the box it came with.

Take sticker off and place it here.

Also note that the numbers under the bar code could most likely be info of the manufacture date and package.
Looks in pretty good condition for a flyaway. Have you done the right thing and taken it to the local police station? After a period of time you will get it back if no one claims it, then you could sell it.
That's a good idea I guess. .lol..
if it auto landed for whatever reason and didn't hit anything on the way down I wouldn't expect to see any damage. .
this post has me wondering about a few things..
what a good scam..haha..
maybe he stole it?? I Don't know...
why wouldn't the operator find it..I'd go to hell and back to find mine..
maybe he had a heart attack when it didn't come back..I would have
its probably a good idea to take it to the police before selling it in any case,but could you imagine going into the police station and telling them your 3000.00 drone flew away and you can't find it..
..and I'm sure there's a hundred other things that are possible, but I try and look for the good in people. ..
it will be interesting to find out what happens with this inspire1. .
where's the owner at????
don't shut the post down so we can help get to the bottom of this mystery. ..
Turbo. ..

Reactions: NEJO/Wisconsin
OP never came back. I assume he was scared off. I am sure he will just jump on another forum. It is not that hard to sell a stolen/lost item worth that much. If he comes back we expect a link to where you posted the lost info.

I think he was legit. He has been involved with rc sites for years.I just dont think he tried hard enough to find the owner. At 66 years old maybe he needed to supplement his SS check.

Reactions: Jay martinez
Thanks. us hobbyist have to stick together. I would surely want someone looking after me if it was my i1 that was lost.

If someone does did buy it, I can only hope that DJI or the original owner somehow gets informed of the new owner and gets the police involved.
Icing on the cake would be:
  1. Inspire goes home to the real owner.
  2. Sleaze bag who purchased it, gets it taken off them and they are out of pocket $1600 or what ever they payed for it.
  3. We all rejoice that this forum looks after one and other and helps people do the right thing.

Not sure unfortunately. If the original owner contacted DJI about it, it may be flagged in some way. When I say trouble I mean if you try to get it fixed or to hook it up to your iPad if the iPad is already registered with another quad, it may not work. Will someone need to re-register? If so will that work? I am not sure how it works as I only have one. Legally if OP tried to find the owner and couldn't, which I believe he probably did, after 30 days it is his
...Bovine Schathology...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

...Bovine Schathology...
It is weird to disagree with an entire post when there are facts included with the opinions and even most of those are questions. I am not sure what you disagree with exactly. It makes me think you either have no idea what you are talking about or just want to make trouble. I assume both.

Reactions: Outta Control

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell