Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 for sale

Only because from what I was told and seeing that he was asking questions and being honest that he found it... I figure he would've denied that he found it if he wasn't trying to return it.. But yea it's a big blow to the chest seeing that I'm that close to getting it back and not being able to. But at least now I can go to bed with piece of mind that I know what happened to it. I was wondering if it got ran over into pieces or it auto landed on a building cuz I hadn't got a reply to my Orlando Craiglist add for days so I was curious as to what the heck happened lol. Then I started getting text messages to go on this thread. But it was to late as I can see

How do you know he tried. Common sense says turn drone to police, especially if it cost more than 1k.

Hey I'm the owner to the Dji inspire I have a reward of $1500 cash I placed an add for on Craiglist in Orlando Florida my add was placed the same day this thread started. I found out about this thread through multiple people texting me. If like to fulfill my reward and pay the person who found my drone $1500. I bought the drone from cinedrones I have the serial number and remote and even the box. If that doesn't help then u will see me on the ad card that day I was flying it out of 2586 grand central parkway apt 12 Orlando Florida or my parents address on 606 notre same way Kissimmee Florida. My phone number is 407-969-2051 my names Jay please don't sell my drone to anyone else but me I'm willing to pay just as much if not more then what your trying to sell it for.
...JM, also understand your frustration and/or desperation, but putting your families address up on what is essentially a public bathroom wall?!?!?!
Just Post the Serial# and who gives a rats ____ what anybody else thinks, seriously, edit your post, friendly advise...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net
Inspire1-01 - sn W13DCA18020170
Inspire1-02 - sn W13DCA15020811

Last edited:
I don't know how to edit my thread and yes I saw that one on eBay but I know it wasn't mine because on eBay it has a stock battery mine had a stronger battery a 5700 mah power battery and mine also had the blade locks. The one on eBay doesn't have blade locks. It just happen to be a coincidence but just those two things I know for a fact it's not mine

I don't know how to edit my thread and yes I saw that one on eBay but I know it wasn't mine because on eBay it has a stock battery mine had a stronger battery a 5700 mah power battery and mine also had the blade locks. The one on eBay doesn't have blade locks. It just happen to be a coincidence but just those two things I know for a fact it's not mine

No worries so it was just coincidence then.

Aaron99 ended up buying it is my guess. But yea eBay is just a coincidence. That one is definitly a crashed one mine was auto landed. I did call the cops that day as well so if he would've gone to the cops they had my info. And i wonder what hobby shop he was talking about that he went to because I went to colonial photo and hobby. I wonder if he was sincerely trying to be honest and return it on these forums or was resorting to these forums when he saw my add on Craiglist. But why wouldn't he sell it to me when I was willing to pay just as much as the next guy

The serial number should be registered to the rightful owner. We all have to register the aircraft prior to starting up the app. Did you contact DJI? It would be the right thing to do.

________
yourbrides blog

Hey guys i have my old inspire 1 up for sale on Craigslist. Inspire 1, 3 batteries, multi charging station, and 4 1/2 full sets of props for 1800. Im in Clermont near Orlando. Just upgraded to the pro. My old inspire is well maintained, no issues, and never crashed.
DJI Inspire 1 drone | 3 batteries | Perfect Condition
...Thx for the NFO & Opportunity, however you forgot to give the Firmware Versions (currently rebilding/awaiting parts for my #01, #02 still Soaring)
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccalegalfirm