Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 FPV upgrade (SH6 Pro) with OSD (FFOSD-N3)

Reaction score
Adding a second camera on the Inspire 1 is needed from my side to use the Inspire 1 in dual operator mode.
So the pilot can focus on flying and monitor where the Inspire 1 is flying. On the other hand the camera operator can fully focus on the subject to get captured.

Therefore I wanted to add a FPV camera into the nose of the Inspire 1 and add an OSD module to get the most important information on the FPV screen.

The components I've got are:
- FPV camera SH6 Pro (SH6 Pro FPV Camera)
- FFOSD N3 v2 with CAN port (FFOSD N3 V2 OSD Module DJI Phantom CAN Port OSD Replace DJI IOSD Mini $30.98 Free Shipping @GoodLuckBuy.com)

Unfortunately the OSD board was not able to decode the CAN messages from the Inspire controller.

Did someone manage to get a FPV camera working on the Inspire 1 with OSD information?
Would be very interested in more information about that and share my experience.

Cheers

Adding a second camera on the Inspire 1 is needed from my side to use the Inspire 1 in dual operator mode.
So the pilot can focus on flying and monitor where the Inspire 1 is flying. On the other hand the camera operator can fully focus on the subject to get captured.

Therefore I wanted to add a FPV camera into the nose of the Inspire 1 and add an OSD module to get the most important information on the FPV screen.

- FFOSD N3 v2 with CAN port (FFOSD N3 V2 OSD Module DJI Phantom CAN Port OSD Replace DJI IOSD Mini $30.98 Free Shipping @GoodLuckBuy.com)

Unfortunately the OSD board was not able to decode the CAN messages from the Inspire controller.

Did someone manage to get a FPV camera working on the Inspire 1 with OSD information?
Would be very interested in more information about that and share my experience.

Cheers

I'd rather keep using the Go App (or other) for the OSD info and place my FPV screen on a tripod. Flying VLOS, I only have to glance at it occasionally, to regain my orientation. It saves me from getting triggered to reset the gimbal to forward, ruining the cameraoperators work.

Cheers
I'm putting one on mine but you connect a green wire to the GPS on the Inspire the GPS XR area you got to solder it to that. Putting mine on today I'll send you a pic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EthanV875