Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 - issues as of June 2015

Nope, that was on modded with FPVLR. I pre-ordered the DBS mod as well to see how they compare. On stock I can get about 7-8K feet max before HS signal drops. However, my max range with modded antennas on 1.2 FW has been over 15K feet with almost full HD signal.

Nope, that was on modded with FPVLR. I pre-ordered the DBS mod as well to see how they compare. On stock I can get about 7-8K feet max before HS signal drops. However, my max range with modded antennas on 1.2 FW has been over 15K feet with almost full HD signal.
I need this!

So the video range is reduced? Does it not have the 2 Km video range anymore? That is very disturbing if that is the case.
And i don't know about the Inspire 1 or the video range on the European CE marked version, but at least the old Phantom 2 had a lower milliWatt output on the radio on the CE version compared to the FCC versions.
Don't know if that also applies to the video output, or the Inspire 1 at all?

Have you experienced any problems on the latest firmware?

Mine seems to fly just as far.

I see the "weak transmission" signal much earlier with the latest app,but I fly through it and video stays there even on 2 km.So it's still possible to fly over 2km.
Yes me too but sometimes it will lose signal and force return to home but if you over ride I can sometime fool and and get alil extra distance. But this is going from the valley up over a mountain and down the other side about 570m.

I really don't think in the past. I sit down with many friends at the forum, and they like to talk in the good old threads. I'm respectful of the good old threads, but I find myself spending very little time reminiscing. I'm really looking forward.

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin