Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Order / Confirmation / Delivery Thread

Supplier: DJI Australian Distributor
Order Date: 02 Jan 2015
Controllers (Single/Dual): Single
Shipment Notification Date: 30 DEC 2014
Delivery Date: 05 JAN 2015
e74c0091840bae76264d8ba2f19c976a.jpg

Congratulations on your purchase. But you prove my point. "DJI Australian distributor". Keeping first (and second?) sales " in the family", so to speak. I have no problem with feeding your family first. But you need to let everyone know that's the plan.
My guess is they're going to lose distributors over this if it is not addressed. In meantime, I will wait.

Supplier: Copter Shop
Order Date: 1/9/15
Controllers (Single/Dual): Single
Shipment Notification Date: 1/9/15
Delivery Date: 1/14/15

Congratulations on your purchase. But you prove my point. "DJI Australian distributor". Keeping first (and second?) sales " in the family", so to speak. I have no problem with feeding your family first. But you need to let everyone know that's the plan.
My guess is they're going to lose distributors over this if it is not addressed. In meantime, I will wait.

Well it's not what you know but who you know. :)

Not sure why you guys are not getting stock. Maybe because you've bought from smaller reseller ?

There are 10 units available for immediate delivery.

Seems like there's some movement at DJI - I finally got shipping notification this morning. Weird that customer service didn't know anything about it when we chatted last night. Crazy company.

I've updated my initial post in this thread. It remains to be seen whether they shipped one or two remotes.

I got the email too but when I spoke with a rep they told me I would only be getting one remote. Seems they are pretty uninformed though so nothing would surprise me.

Well I ordered from drone etc on Amazon on December 15 so I emailed them to see if they were shipping mine this week.well I got a email saying they are not sure how many they are getting. Lol but if you check out their listings on Amazon they say buy now and will be shipped by January 15. Well in order to keep my order active they charged my account in full for the inspire but only sent me a cheap lanyard. So I emailed them back and said if mine is not shipped this week refund my account.I will do what some others on here have done grab one off a dealer that has some in extra stock I have around 20 lanyards I go to the 12 hours of Sebring in Florida all the car companys give them away.so we shall see who has what with this weeks shipments.

Ordered from US Hobby (Las Vegas Nevada)
Ordered on 11/29/2014
ordered single remote version.
Also ordered two high cap batteries and two full sets of props.

I have NOT heard a single word from them in ANY way (except PayPal receipt) since order was placed. I've called, emailed, and used their online "contact us" form, as well as their online "live chat", all with NO SUCCESS! I've been searching forums etc. to see who has had the most communication and/or successful delivery, in order to start using that dealer/distributor in the future, if in US.

I currently have the P2V, P2V+ (w/V3 remote), F550 w/650 conversion using the Aimdroix arms, SunnySky motors, as several other upgrades. I have never bought direct from DJI due to prior horror stories/delays, but it sounds like those ordering direct are getting theirs first, PLUS you can get the points for future credits. I'm only patient because the weather in Indiana sucks right now (below zero).

I'm more of an impulse buyer (their target buyer these days), so it's is a bit frustrating to not get ANY type of direct update or communication from dealer or manufacturer after 2-full months since "release". My best hope is that some of the bugs get worked out by the time I finally get mine.
Ranting=Done... Going back to pretendallisfineVILLE!
Sorry for length...

Reactions: jrs
Ordered from US Hobby (Las Vegas Nevada)
Ordered on 11/29/2014
ordered single remote version.
Also ordered two high cap batteries and two full sets of props.

I have NOT heard a single word from them in ANY way (except PayPal receipt) since order was placed. I've called, emailed, and used their online "contact us" form, as well as their online "live chat", all with NO SUCCESS! I've been searching forums etc. to see who has had the most communication and/or successful delivery, in order to start using that dealer/distributor in the future, if in US.

I currently have the P2V, P2V+ (w/V3 remote), F550 w/650 conversion using the Aimdroix arms, SunnySky motors, as several other upgrades. I have never bought direct from DJI due to prior horror stories/delays, but it sounds like those ordering direct are getting theirs first, PLUS you can get the points for future credits. I'm only patient because the weather in Indiana sucks right now (below zero).

I'm more of an impulse buyer (their target buyer these days), so it's is a bit frustrating to not get ANY type of direct update or communication from dealer or manufacturer after 2-full months since "release". My best hope is that some of the bugs get worked out by the time I finally get mine.
Ranting=Done... Going back to pretendallisfineVILLE!
Sorry for length...
I hear your pain this order is holding up my plans to spend the rest of the winter in the sunshine state.I have my iPad air 2my UAV tracker my Zeiss goggles and no inspire.how about these smart fourm members that ordered when they found th in stock. Ordered one day shipped the next.that's good biss.I live in central New York its - 5 outside. Get me the hell out of here.lol

Supplier Amazon, fulfilled by Copter Shop Washington State
Order date Jan 9 2014
Controllers Single
Shipping Notification Jan 12
Delivery date - ARRIVED THIS MORNING

UPDATED 1/14

Last edited:
CopterShop.com
Order date: 1/13/15
Ship date: 1/13/15
Delivery date: 1/16/15
Dual controller (they are shipping the single unit and will send second controller when they get them).

I placed this order today after several weeks of B&H support assuring me that mine would ship the following week. On top of that, I got tired of trying to get them to split my order and ship the Inspire without waiting on the second controller to be in stock. I know others had success with B&H, but I decided to take a chance and see if the Copter Shop still had inventory after seeing a fair number of people posting that they had placed orders that shipped almost immediately. I'm happy to say they were very helpful on the phone and an hour after ordering from their website, I received confirmation and soon after a UPS tracking number.

Supplier: DJI Online
Order Date: 29 Nov 2014
Controllers (Single/Dual): Dual
Shipment Notification Date: 13 Jan 2015
Delivery Date: 15 Jan 2015 but it arrived already ... one day early! :D

Trying to have my 2 Controller Inspire still delivered in this lifetime:

Me: "Please advise on the delay of my order. I would not like for a accessory that has been delayed to hold up my complete order. I understand that the item is in stock already but that B&H thought of only shipping when the supplier starts supplying the extra controller and battery"

B&H: "We can split the order and ship the in stock items but the shipping cost will increase by about $170. Please let us know if you would still like to split the order. "

$170!!!

I got the same answer that they would not ship until the second controller (and presumably the batteries) are all in stock. I specifically requested they split my order, but they told me they couldn't do that. They didn't even offer to split mine for an additional cost (which I would have agreed to), just stonewalled me and said it should be arriving next week (which is what they've told me every week for the last couple of weeks). So I just got one from CopterShop and I will be canceling my B&H order.

Last edited:
Reactions: skillet
I got the same answer that they would not ship until the second controller (and presumably the batteries) are all in stock. I specifically requested they split my order, but they told me they couldn't do that. They didn't even offer to split mine for an additional cost (which I would have agreed to), just stonewalled me and said it should be arriving next week (which is what they've told me every week for the last couple of weeks). So I just got one from CopterShop and I will be canceling my B&H order.

My order has been updated on the B&H site. My TB47 came in so now only waiting for the 2nd controller. New concern about the prop locks. I am SO very sure that B&H will not ship the locks at their own expense. As I mentioned before, shipping to my location is unbelievably expensive!!

Bummer I got doged from a company on Amazon. So I said cancel refund my payment and went with the copter shop that I found out on this fourm they had them in stock.

Just a quick follow up. Got my Inspire 1 today from CopterShop. The bird is awesome. It is even more powerful than I expected. It sounds like a sports car when you throttle up for take off. Beautiful machine!

My order has been updated on the B&H site. My TB47 came in so now only waiting for the 2nd controller. New concern about the prop locks. I am SO very sure that B&H will not ship the locks at their own expense. As I mentioned before, shipping to my location is unbelievably expensive!!
So it seems that B&H has sold my Inspire1 while they were waiting for my 2nd controller. Order status changed back to "On Order", same status now as the 2nd controller... Contacted them and they said that the unit is still there but it is booked in to their workshop to have the firmware updated... They still do not have any ETA on the 2nd controllers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84