Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 orthomosaic stills

Reaction score
Hi pilots!
Anyone here ever used Inspire 1 with pix4d.com capture app? If yes how? Any problems ?
I can't seem to find if its available for inspire 1. The SDK has been published long time ago but website says app for inspire coming soon.

Any other apps that might work??

Thanks!

Yes, it works very well. It easily can create orthomosaics ad 3D renderings. However, you have to manually take the photos and import into the software. In addition, I have not been able to get the Geo tags from the pictures to import into the software. There are provisions within the software to insert ground control points to provide latitude and longitude reference for the photo, but I have not figured that out yet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It works fine. A bit tedious though without the long awaited features that DJI has promised.

I usually just fly a grid type pattern and use the intervalometer/timing function of the DJI Pilot App. It's a pain but works.

The Inspire automatically places the geo-tag info onto the photo. PIX4D recognizes it and off the the races you go.

I am using the discovery version of Pix4D and the geotag a do not import, are you using the discovery version, if so, what needs to be done to get the geotag a to import?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84