Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 parts

Reaction score
IMG_6715.jpg IMG_6714.jpg I've decided to part out my inspire rather than undertake repairs. I bought the few things it needed here on the forum so I have all parts except the right motor boom pole and I have repaired that with the carbon fiber sleeve. PM and let me know what you need and I'll try to price things fairly.

Still have these parts for sale. PM for pricing

Attachments

• IMG_6623.jpg
    IMG_6623.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_6622.jpg
    IMG_6622.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_6624.jpg
    IMG_6624.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Need a motor/landing gear boom....!
Plumcrazy, you PM'd last night and said you would take the motor boom at the agreed price and pay by PayPal. I said I would get a price on shipping and get back to you ASAP. I go today and purchase the flat rate box and PM you before noon California time. When I inform you of this you back out of the deal saying you've already sent yours in for repair. After you back out of the deal you then you have the nerve to send two more PM's. One to haggle the price on the remaining repaired boom and the other to inform me that you were having your bird repaired for less than the $285 I was asking for the good boom. You are a serious piece of work. No, you can't have the repaired boom at any price. I can't really print what I think of your business ethics here but just let me say we do things a little differently where I come from.

Last edited:
I apologize, your location was listed in North Georgia. Had I known you were 3 hours earlier in California I would have waited. Tried to find a boom for several here.

Am on a tight schedule to get back in the air. I'll be fair and purchase your boom for the agreed price if you'll accept it. I'm sure I'll need it! Once again, I apologize!

Reactions: SanCap and 1buddyc
It's all good
I apologize, your location was listed in North Georgia. Had I known you were 3 hours earlier in California I would have waited. Tried to find a boom for several here.

Am on a tight schedule to get back in the air. I'll be fair and purchase your boom for the agreed price if you'll accept it. I'm sure I'll need it! Once again, I apologize!
Its all good. Mostly a misunderstanding on my part and I too apologize. The part you need will go out to you on Wednesday. I hope you're back in the air soon.

View attachment 5779 View attachment 5780 I've decided to part out my inspire rather than undertake repairs. I bought the few things it needed here on the forum so I have all parts except the right motor boom pole and I have repaired that with the carbon fiber sleeve. PM and let me know what you need and I'll try to price things fairly.

Still have these parts for sale. PM for pricing
Do you have the esc , I need 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84