Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro Firmware Nightmare v.1.9.1.10 & Craft crash

Put your card in a reader an delete your firmware file on the lap top,computer then reinstall the 1.8 version make sure controller is off an let it do it's thing.

Thanks for all replies, and advise. Here's an update on the Firmware issues etc.
Hey! I a min Spain. I have never used MAC, always MS, I have 1.9.1.10 and I have flown twice. The status sais "firmeare requires update", and there is not a more recient fw, so, I continued flying. the inspire is "very nervious". I calibrated ok, and I looked for forums like this one. I don't know what to do now, maybe I will wait for a new update, if the new firmware doesn't come in one week, maybe I'll download it to 1.8.1.00, and I am thinking, does 2.8.4 version of DJI GO supports the 1.8.1.00???

Hey! I a min Spain. I have never used MAC, always MS, I have 1.9.1.10 and I have flown twice. The status sais "firmeare requires update", and there is not a more recient fw, so, I continued flying. the inspire is "very nervious". I calibrated ok, and I looked for forums like this one. I don't know what to do now, maybe I will wait for a new update, if the new firmware doesn't come in one week, maybe I'll download it to 1.8.1.00, and I am thinking, does 2.8.4 version of DJI GO supports the 1.8.1.00???
Updated firmware v1.9.1.30 has been available for three weeks now.
Inspire 1 - Specs, FAQ, manual, video tutorials and DJI GO | DJI

Does anyone know if the bugs are worked out of the 19130 firmware? DJI just replaced my gimbal because it burnt up on me. The x5 camera a has the 19110 already updated. I can't get my gimbal to tilt so I am guess I need to update to the latest firmware. Thanks

Jason

Does anyone know if the bugs are worked out of the 19130 firmware? DJI just replaced my gimbal because it burnt up on me. The x5 camera a has the 19110 already updated. I can't get my gimbal to tilt so I am guess I need to update to the latest firmware. Thanks

Jason
What lens you using

Just the stock DJI lens. My gimbal and camera just got back after a month and the camera is firmware 19110. My inspire is still on 1.7. I am trying to update because I have no tilt. The new gimbal is a lot stiffer in the tilt function then my first one. I hope this is suppose to be like that.

Check your settings. Mine changed after app update. I'd stay on 1.7 personally

Your c1 c2 settings will change when updates are done sometimes you need to turn coach mode on to change them

Ok, I will have a look at it. I am pretty sure I have it turned off. It looks to me the DJI has sent me a x5 with a problem. Waiting to hear from them on the Zendesk. I get some messages says that I need to contact DJI for assistance if the problem persists.

Ok, I will have a look at it. I am pretty sure I have it turned off. It looks to me the DJI has sent me a x5 with a problem. Waiting to hear from them on the Zendesk. I get some messages says that I need to contact DJI for assistance if the problem persists.
You get it straightened out

You get it straightened out
No non yet. My dealer thinks the camera is DOA. I put a request with DJI last Wednesday but have not got a response yet. I am going to have to call tech support. I heard it can take hours to speak to someone but I am running out of options. It has been a month since I had to sent my unit in for the first time. To me the camera case they sent me back saying the camera was new had some scratches and a pink sicker on it. I am hoping someone can explain that to me.

No non yet. My dealer thinks the camera is DOA. I put a request with DJI last Wednesday but have not got a response yet. I am going to have to call tech support. I heard it can take hours to speak to someone but I am running out of options. It has been a month since I had to sent my unit in for the first time. To me the camera case they sent me back saying the camera was new had some scratches and a pink sicker on it. I am hoping someone can explain that to me.
I always initial things like that just to make sure. Did you update the aircraft first then rc or won't it upload off the SD card.

I did update the bird before the remote. I currently have the latest updates on my go app. 19130 and I think 1.7 something on the TX. The new camera and I hope not a referbed one came back with 19110 installled. I get a gimbal motor overload error in the app after moving the tilt wheel back and forth for 20 seconds. Then the roll motor shuts down. I am not sure what else to try.

I did update the bird before the remote. I currently have the latest updates on my go app. 19130 and I think 1.7 something on the TX. The new camera and I hope not a referbed one came back with 19110 installled. I get a gimbal motor overload error in the app after moving the tilt wheel back and forth for 20 seconds. Then the roll motor shuts down. I am not sure what else to try.
Sounds like the camera could be bad bad motor

Sucks that you either talk to a computer or wait hours to get someone on the phone. Do you have facebook there's a couple groups they might help you out. All that money in a camera not to work is bs. Dji's test pigeons

Sucks that you either talk to a computer or wait hours to get someone on the phone. Do you have facebook there's a couple groups they might help you out. All that money in a camera not to work is bs. Dji's test pigeons
Yeah it isn't the best way to run a business. Delaying what work I had for the last month and then not sure what the time frame will be for this camera. Total is 4.5 hours on the drone. I purchase the x5 to be the industrial work horse of heavy field use they promise in their marketing material.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry