Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 "Pro" Firmware

Reaction score
So I was trying to update my batteries on my brand new inspire 1 pro last night and could not use the .bin on the downloads page of the inspire 1...instead DJI staff sent me to this link and said this is what I needed. He also said sorry its only In Chinese right now...sure enough it worked. If anyone else needs it here it is.

禅思 X5 系列航拍相机 - 下载 - 软件和驱动,说明文档下载 | DJI 大疆
I just got my inspire pro. Please advise on the issue free firmware to upgrade to for both RC and Aircraft. My iPad Air is iOS 9.1

I just got my inspire pro. Please advise on the issue free firmware to upgrade to for both RC and Aircraft. My iPad Air is iOS 9.1
Please visit this page to download your firmware for your inspire 1 pro. Inspire 1 Pro / RAW

Your RC will update VIA the app if it is at a certain firmware version (it will alert you in the top of the app, then press download and then install).

Please visit this page to download your firmware for your inspire 1 pro. Inspire 1 Pro / RAW

Your RC will update VIA the app if it is at a certain firmware version (it will alert you in the top of the app, then press download and then install).
Please tell me the version of your RC,aircraft and go app? I have a phantom 3 I am about to ship back to Dji for repairs due to firmware update issue. I don't want to have similar issue with my newly acquired inspire 1

Hi Mate!! I am new to drones, just bought inspire 1 pro. Am getting notifications to update camera, aircraft, and three batteries. I can not get the inspire to accept any of the updates on the dji site. Lovely bit of kit but the firmware update stuff from DJI is utter bollox!!! a real pain in the arse!!! will this cure the problem bud??? best regards Paul

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44