Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro or standard for pro work

For t.v work I would recommend the Inspire 1 RAW. They just started shipping and shoot 4K RAW video which is kind of insane. It can later be converted into ProRes HQ or DNxHD depending on the broadcaster specs.

No, I am not on the Red level but I am on the GH4 level and that technology has been around for at least three years or more. As others have said, it is becoming very clear that DJI is not a camera company, It's cameras are subpar, yet there seem plenty of people who are ready to buy a subpar product.
Oh come on. I wouldn't shoot with an GH4 anymore than I would shoot with an X5. The X5 is more than good enough for tv commercials as long as you are in the light. My X5 is certainly as good for video as my Mark 3. I produce 4 tv commercials a week and theres nothing wrong with my work. 4k is nothing for a camera anywhere. Going back a few years we would have to spend at least 30k for a cam like the Pana 302 with a wide angle "24" lens. A Mark 3 kills that and only 25% of the price.

For t.v work I would recommend the Inspire 1 RAW. They just started shipping and shoot 4K RAW video which is kind of insane. It can later be converted into ProRes HQ or DNxHD depending on the broadcaster specs.
The X5 is more than good enough for tv work. It just needs light. Its not a low light cam. We are not allowed to fly at night anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah