Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

USA inspire 1 pro serial number for engine ?

Discussion in 'Certified UAV Pilots' started by Beverly Hills Aerials, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Beverly Hills Aerials

So my aircraft registration came back today saying i need to include serial numbers for each engine... I'm guessing motors... anybody have this issue? my phantom registration went through without it i believe...

so kinda lost here what to do now.

2. DroneTechAerial

Well, you are essentially filling out a certificate of registration for a real aircraft. For a drone it is really not necessarry....yet. Just state "none" for the serial numbers.

3. Beverly Hills Aerials

yea it came back and they said fill out all serial numbers manufactures etc.... pretty depressing... i filled out all of them except serial numbers... sending back and praying. faa aircraft registration.jpg

4. Beverly Hills Aerials

I'm pretty sure i put N/A on my phantom registration... that one hasn't come back .... yet.

5. DroneTechAerial

I put none on all my aircraft registartions, 6 in total and all mine passed. But that was back in June 2015. You should be fine.

6. licensed pilot

I've entered NONE in both aircraft I registered, no problems. Seems like you drew the wrong examiner. Here's what my first affidavit looked like: Capture.JPG