Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro with Osmo Camera?

Reaction score
Anyone know that if the Osmo camera would work on an I1 pro as a back up camera?. I'm assuming the firmware would be needed bu would the x3 firmware have to be installed as well on the i1 pro?

ah..ok..good to know. I thought with the new firmware they were interchangeable.

I was only wondering since I have a black Pro and wanted to buy the black osmo camera to match. I guess that one will not work so I will have to find another x3 and paint it.

Can I remove the case from black osmos camera and install it on the inspire x3 camera?? Then I could have a black cam? Does anyone done this or know if the size specs are exactly the same?

Just yank your white one apart (or a used one If you don't have an x3) and paint it.. Prob easier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Isaac
Here is some pics

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    795.6 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    812.4 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    747.9 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    792.6 KB · Views: 28
I don't understand why they can't make the osmo X3 work on the Inspire, when they can make the inspire X3 work on the osmo. Some of us bought the pro black and already had an osmo. I don't have an Inspire X3, but might like a backup or lower budget longer flight time camera on some shoots. Hey if the Firmware God's are reading - let's make this happen! They should even be sold as a package deal and interchangeable.

I might even want a dual shoot, ground and air, and maybe want the X5 on the ground for close-ups and the X3 in the air... actually that makes pretty good sense as we do not need depth of field from the air as much as we would want it on the ground.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters