Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro X5 Sale

Reaction score
Website
www.dronetechaerial.com
Hey Everyone,
We upgraded our fleet and are clearing out our old inventory. I have included some photos and will state some information about the sale. You can check me out on Ebay under jaron_denson as well. This sale will be under Paypal or cash in person only. I have **** only 1 aircraft available now.

Inspire 1 Pro with X5 Camera and 15mm lens. (61hrs)
+I was issued a new (or refurbished) camera from DJI and have since only tested to verify that it is in good working condition and thrown it on the Osmo Pro a couple times. Camera has no wear marks
+ Inspire 1 Pro V2 has 61Hrs on it. Motors have varying degrees of discoloration on the anodization from working in the sun windings are perfect.
+ Dual remotes with wear marks, plastic plugs for charging ports are rolling around in the case.
+ Aircraft has signs of cosmetic wear.
+ Aircraft functions perfectly and has no issues,

Other accessories:
+ 2 x Ipad Mini Sun Visors (DJI Brand)
+ I have 14 TB48s ( 1 x TB47) for sale with varying use amounts and we can further discuss how many you want to purchase if interested.You can PM me or call me at at my number in my signature below. Tape on batteries lets me know that they need to be cycled. No DOA batteries. Phone is better for me right now since I am really swamped.
+ 2 x Inspak Landing Mode Cases,1 new in box, 1 Used with a repair to a strap.
+ 1 x Original Case that is in perfect condition (Its actually a Black edition case that doesn't have the zipper issue)
+ 2 x Quad charging Hub,
+ 3 x 180W Charger
+ 2 x Stock Charger.

I am thinking for a RTR kit of the Inspire Pro X5, 4 TB48 batteries, 180w Rapid Charger, Charging Hub, Inspak X5 case (New in Box), and all original accessories for $2400 shipped. Extra Remote $200, If you think that I may have better luck on eBay for recovering my investment, let me know or shoot me some offers. I would prefer to do an in person cash deal, I live in Malibu, CA outside of Los Angeles and would like to show the equipment and answer questions and make sure you are comfortable with purchase.

Best,

Jaron Denson
Engineer / FAA Rated Pilot
Drone Tech Aerial, LLC
310-748-9978
www.dronetechaerial.com

IMG_2377.JPG IMG_2378.JPG View attachment 17204 IMG_2384.JPG IMG_2385.JPG

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads