Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Radio wont connect to DJI GO app, Help please!

Just got another I1 today, updated the bird and went to update the RC and the usb port is no good so now no connection with AC,RC and GoAp LMAO
I do have a few extras RC's that do connect to the bird and GoAp to hold me over while the new one is
at DJI getting fixed. :p

Well, what i suggest to those who use Inspire 1 to work with, is buy a USB module and have it always with you as backup !! is really easy to replace and for 100 box will save your shooting day !! OR buy the 2 Radio combo option.

We have a problem in Australia, that when there is no internet connection (mobile/cell) the app shows a 'disconnected' message in grey at the top of the screen. Although I'm told the aircraft will still fly but with no feed. Bring up Internet and you're up and running. It has been driving us crazy at a few shoots. A friend had to shoot blind for a few days in the outback due to this.
DJI you need to fix this issue.

I don't agree. I had WiFi with both IOS and android and no connection.
And you don't have connection on all jobs .

is it being said that the new update has caused some controllers usb's to crap there pants ?
because i cant get either of my 2 connecting and my camera rc has been used 3 times since new .

As I said in my post #3 above - that's what I thought it would be.
There are conflicting reports of whether the P3 after market module will work on the Inspire remote so I do not want to give you bad info and say go and buy one.
If anyone has successfully swapped out a port module with the P3 accessory one I'm sure they will chime in shortly.
Yes, I have successfully replaced a faulty USB module on my Inspire remote with the DJI part that is labeled as for Phantom upgrade to HMDI. Apparently, they are identical. It works fine. And yes, as Editor said, a faulty USB module is the most likely explanation for the symptoms you described, and also yes, there have been a lot of reports on this module failing unexpectedly with no reason or warning.

Yes, I have successfully replaced a faulty USB module on my Inspire remote with the DJI part that is labeled as for Phantom upgrade to HMDI. Apparently, they are identical. It works fine. And yes, as Editor said, a faulty USB module is the most likely explanation for the symptoms you described, and also yes, there have been a lot of reports on this module failing unexpectedly with no reason or warning.
Thanks for the confirmation of that module working with the I1 remote. :)

Reactions: RotoRanger

RotoRanger,

I'm having the same issue. Where did you get the Module from??

Rick

RotoRanger,

I'm having the same issue. Where did you get the Module from??

Rick
I got it from a dealer in Westlake Village, CA called DroneFly. Check their website or give them a call. They only stock some Inspire parts, but have the USB module for sure.

I just received my replacement Inspire 1 from B&H and it is connected and working with my ipad air with 9 O.S.
I had purchased a open box Inspire and controller was bad and had to pay 400 more for New Inspire but first hour
and it connected .. Open Box I spent 5 days doing everything plus taking it to shop to have them tell me bad controller.
Now I have to do upgrades and hopefully that will go smoothly.

I have the same problem with my I1 , I bought the USB ,HDMI module from China and I´m waiting for arround 3 weeks, I made all reset the quad and CR and nothing happened my Tablet do not get signal from the camera, really I hope that USB module is the problem if I can not put in the air my I1 , I´lll kick their *** to DJI

Sent my RC with the bad usb port in to DJI a little over two weeks ago and a new one came home today, working good :D

Well i think this none connection is another DJI ^%$# UP>>>>> . I have an Apple Air2 and a Galaxy Tab A . BOTH wont connect to the drone but the controller is connected as the drone rear light is not flashing yellow.
I only just notice while trying the tab that the DJI Go app started updating. I thought ahhh my air2 needs an update to fix but the GT didnt connect and i noticed that the A2 had updated earlier today ...SO ill have a guess and point this to another DJI UPDATE FU !!!!
I'm having the same problem. I can fly it I can turn the gimbal I just can't see the camera mine happened right after I put in a new sd card today . Any ideas?

Those having output issues via USB worth trying resetting the output module before you go replacing the board

Please press C1+C2+Shutter at the same time, turn off and turn on the RC without releasing these buttons. After resetting, the indicator of RC should be Red.

Please reset master and slave if using dual op.

This procedure resets the ouput board..

Reactions: slim.slamma
Hey guys, I replaced the USB module and it works perfect. No more drop offs. Fairly easy to replace, just had to be cautious with the three ribbons.
Thanks..

Hi guys, i was searching info about this problem. Fist i tried a different cable, then i reinstall the app twice.

Tsirp!
Jees..i have same problem or failure. First Dji Go app message "disconnect", but i was able to "camera view". It didt ask "trust this..". Then...nothing, i couldnt got even "camera view". I think there is failure circuit board in remote. Not only bad usb-port.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 11

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido