Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Radio wont connect to DJI GO app, Help please!

+
Yep, i do not have that component either, but i guess i never had .....so how did it work for the first 10 times?

Did you update yours remote via Dji Go or via Usb? Here in Finland some dealer say via Usb update is old (wrong) way? I dont understand why. Why Dji do not warn if it is..

Well..that is written there. But, why this hdmi-modul dies? May i change this P3 modul to inspire 1 rc or is they some difference?

I had a similar problem with the RC and my I1Pro once that I was convinced was a issue with my iPad Air 2 that I use for a device. I was told by someone at Apple that I should try this; Go to Settings/General/Reset and press Reset Network Settings. Input your password when asked. The device will erase all data relative to the network settings, connections, etc., etc. When it is done, it will reboot and you will have to go back to settings and select your wi-fi network (insert your network password and when that is working, turn off, wait 5 minutes, turn it on and erase the GO app. Find the GO app in your purchases folder and re-install the GO app. Turn the device off, plug in your cable to the RC and the device, turn back on and load the GO app and..........I hope this works. It sounds crazy and it didn't seem like it would logically work to solve the connection problem, but it sure did. I did't question the approach or the logic, I just did it and sure enough, I was back in business. Hell, I was even going to send back my iPad Air 2 and get another one! Hope this solves your problem. Good luck. Let me know if it solves your problem so I can offer it up as a solution in the future.

But, i have same problem with Samsung tablet, with my phones and any other device. These didn't recognize RC.

I had a similar problem with the RC and my I1Pro once that I was convinced was a issue with my iPad Air 2 that I use for a device. I was told by someone at Apple that I should try this; Go to Settings/General/Reset and press Reset Network Settings. Input your password when asked. The device will erase all data relative to the network settings, connections, etc., etc. When it is done, it will reboot and you will have to go back to settings and select your wi-fi network (insert your network password and when that is working, turn off, wait 5 minutes, turn it on and erase the GO app. Find the GO app in your purchases folder and re-install the GO app. Turn the device off, plug in your cable to the RC and the device, turn back on and load the GO app and..........I hope this works. It sounds crazy and it didn't seem like it would logically work to solve the connection problem, but it sure did. I did't question the approach or the logic, I just did it and sure enough, I was back in business. Hell, I was even going to send back my iPad Air 2 and get another one! Hope this solves your problem. Good luck. Let me know if it solves your problem so I can offer it up as a solution in the future.

Problem solved. I installed a new hdmi-modul (P3) and every failures have gone. Tsiisus..I'm little bit haaappy..jes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan