Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 RC not updating

I hit the report button on your last post and requested it be made a sticky, hopefully that will give it more attention and they don't miss it.

Thanks @LockMD I don't mind one way or the other, just glad to help out.
Ya man..
aviator has a unique quality of having both the technical and mechanical knowledge to help out with a wide range of issues and the coolest part to me is he shares and likes to help others out...
Aviator is a huge asset for inspirepilots.com...
thank you...

Reactions: LockMD
Reactions: LockMD
There is another way to get your RC updated with a USB pen-drive.
I have placed a RC reset file on one of my websites, this will restore your RC to factory condition.

The instructions are:
1. First download this RC reset patch file by putting it on a pen-drive and update the RC with it.
http://www.weymouth-angling.co.uk/gs_ofdm.bin

2. Then turn off the RC, reconnect the ipad/android and delete the existing DJI Go App, then download it again and re-install it.

3. Restart the RC and then start the newly installed DJI GO App.

4. Click the "Upgrade Required" message and in the next section the App will offer to download the latest FW file and install it, click "download FW file" and when it has downloaded, install it.

I just made the RC reset with AVIATOR file when open the Go App i am not getting the Upgrade Required massage APP version 2.2.0 RC version unknown
Cann't connect RC to I1 i need helppppppppppp

Last edited:
I just made the RC reset with AVIATOR file when open the Go App i am not getting the Upgrade Required massage APP version 2.2.0 RC version unknown
Cann't connect RC to I1 i need helppppppppppp
I have now amended the instructions to note that to see the "Upgrade Required" message you must swipe down from the Red "No Signal" bar at the top of the App..

Reactions: Ascender
I have tried all of the above to the letter but still no luck I have a white light on the controller and this does not seem to want to go.
I have no connection to the aircraft at all and now I'm starting to get very worried that it is now a brick.help

I have tried all of the above to the letter but still no luck I have a white light on the controller and this does not seem to want to go.
I have no connection to the aircraft at all and now I'm starting to get very worried that it is now a brick.help
Are you using a iOS or Android device? The latter has reported to be causing users problems connecting to the aircraft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide