Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 series (1.8.1.00) no overexposure warning

Reaction score
Hi All!

Is anybody experiencing issue with overexposure warning absence after updating to FW 1.8.1.00? Even when option is enabled "zebras" are NOT appearing at overexposed areas.

I have I1P, tried both versions of DJI Go app on iPad and Android systems - same issue, no zebras at all.

I tried restarts/enabling disabling overexposure warning - nothing helps.

Reactions: SanCap
Hi All!

Is anybody experiencing issue with overexposure warning absence after updating to FW 1.8.1.00? Even when option is enabled "zebras" are NOT appearing at overexposed areas.

I have I1P, tried both versions of DJI Go app on iPad and Android systems - same issue, no zebras at all.

This firmware update is having lots of issues. I'm electing not to use it until it is fixed.

Reactions: slim.slamma
Hi All!

I had some issues and updated my iPad mini 4 to the most current IOS version and my problems went away. I do get zebras. Your milage may vary.

Hi All!

I found the over exposure setting needed switching back on... But it's there...

We have the same problem but did not manage to find a solution yet. Our iPad's have the latest iOS and resetting the settings hasn't helped.

'Beach' and 'D-LOG' color profiles do not seem to be working.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters