Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 To Go Kit

Reaction score
I am prepping for a job tomorrow, here is my lower budget landing mode case which includes the following:
Sea Horse SE-1220 Case
Inspire 1in Landing Mode with 1 Remote
6 Self Tightening Props and 8 Prop Locks
X3 and X5
1 Sun Shade.
1 Ipad 4 Mini
5 TB 48's, five more and SPC 4500 in another case
Tool Kit
1 DIY Release Mchanism
Icom IC-A6 Aviation Transceiver
Osmo and Osmo Bike Mount.
DJI Stock Battery Charger
8 Micro SD Cards and Reader.
A couple of lens cleaners.
2 Hi Vis Safety vests get added to keep things in place
Current VFR chart for the area I am operating in and a current Airmans Information Manual in a separate case
Safety Cones

It isn't the prettiest but it works with a cost of @$200, this does not get shipped and only travels with me.

SE-1220.jpg

nice :)
try to get some polyfoam ( preferable softer and harder layers) make an outline of the things you have listed above and cut them out layer by layer except the lowest one. you will have to measure the thickness first to determen how much you need. you can "glue" the layers together with a hot gun (very hot hair dryer) and put the inside together layer by layer. that way things will not move, in case the case bumps or has a harsh movment for some reason the inside stays safe. cost for polyfoam layers are minimal. the bigger work is cutting and putting together the layers.
all cases that are buyanle are made like this plus have a nice soft finish on top (the blue cloth like layer)
just an idea. but good effort though.
cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan