Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 update help please...

Reaction score
I have updated my remote and now need to update my Inspire 1 Pro. I downloaded the Inspire 1 firmware at www.dji.com/product/Inspire-1/download, unzipped the .bin file and put it on a blank 64GB card. I then put the card in the X5 camera. When I turn on the inspire 1 Pro nothing happens, all I get is the usual camera movement and then a steady green light. Now in DJIgo app I get no RC signal.... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just noticed that the Firmware update v01.10.01.40 has a (x3) behind it. Does that mean it is for the X3 camera only? Non of the firmware updates has a (X5) in the rev name.

Always update the AC first with the RC turned off.
I don't know directly how to reverse it, but there are many threads on this and how to fix it.
If you have the X5 you would use the Inspire Pro update.
Personally, I stopped doing these updates last April and have had zero problems.

First make sure that the card has been formatted to the Inspires liking, fat32. Then reload the bin file on the sd card and try again. You might have to relink the controller and the inspire if the remote and aircraft aren't communicating. You can do a search in this forum that explains relinking and what can be done when new firmware won't load. Wish you the best.

I did a search for Inspire 1 Pro Firmware and I found a different file from what I was trying to get my drone to take. WM610_FC550_FW_v01.10.01.40.Bin. I put that on the card and am happy to say it is now updating !!!!!!!
Thanks for all the help guys

PS.... Update complete !!!!!!!!

Reactions: EDDSkitz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare