Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 V 2.0 T601, bad battery, then bad replacement

Reaction score
I purchased the inspire 1 V 2.0 around June 12th. My package had the 658B controller with the T601 bird. The battery that it came with (yeah, I know, they aren't that great, but still) was bad. no lights, not able to charge, power on, anything at all. I sent DJI my battery for repair around June 17th or 18th (I can verify), and literally 5 minutes ago received it from UPS. Not in a box, apparently not a replacement battery either (haven't verified serial numbers, but will) and just put in the shipping box covered with brown packing paper. I pull it out of the box, pres the power button.. it flashes the one light indicating low charge.. I connect it to the charger, the light flashes twice, then goes off and doesn't charge. Tried 2 other charges for Inspire (all DJI chargers btw), same thing. this battery is absolutely JUNK JUNK JUNK! In 2 months I received a bad Phantom 4 battery (identical issue to the Inspire) the bad Inspire battery, and today the bad replacement battery and a bad Phantom 3 battery. DJI has just about been written off of my book. This is stupid and just plain lazy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare