Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 V1 FS. Never Flown

Reaction score
I have an Inspire 1 that I have never flown. It comes with all the factory accessories plus an extra 5700 mAh battery. I charged the battery when I received it and started it in my living room. Never left the case since. I am asking $2200.

I will accept Paypal or pickup in St. Petersburg Florida.

SOLD

Last edited:
I have an Inspire 1 that I have never flown. It comes with all the factory accessories plus an extra 5700 mAh battery. I charged the battery when I received it and started it in my living room. Never left the case since. I am asking $2200.

I will accept Paypal or pickup in St. Petersburg Florida.
What version is it?

I think it's the Version 1. I purchased it a few months after they were initially released.

I think it's the Version 1. I purchased it a few months after they were initially released.
Ok, most likely an A or B version. If not flown as you stated, your price is reasonable. However, those versions have had their share of issues. Not trying to hurt your sale, just informing you of it's age. You can get a D version (The Latest out side of V2) for $2600 Brand new. Good luck with your sale. I would place on EBay and let the peeps bid on it. That may pay off well for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD