Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 v1 - Parts Parts Parts

Hi.. do u still have your left strut available for sell..? Looking at the air craft nose facing u.. left .. please lmk thanks..

After conducting a memorial service and wiping away the tears, I've parted out my Inspire 1. I am selling the parts here in hopes that they will help another stay aloft. Sadly I had a crash that left me with a bent frame and a broken arm. Hopefully this will be to your benefit.

Below is the price list of available parts. See photo gallery for images of said parts.

Read carefully as I've listed any issues that certain parts may have. All sales final and all products are in working order unless otherwise noted.

Landing gear with antenna (damaged shock absorber) SOLD
Landing Gear (working condition) SOLD
Left Arm Strut - $10
Main Board - $20 - (Has a broken screw post)
Inspire Ncore - $400
Tail Light - $5
Motors (3 available - 1CW & 2CCW) - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Airframe Bottom - $10
Vision Positioning System - $75
Screw Motor (works, but has 2 broken screws) - $20 as is
GPS Module & Plate - $150
Right Arm Assembly with landing gear - SOLD (note: both the right arm strut and the right arm connection are broken. The only functional pieces here are the landing gear, cabling and the carbon fiber motor arm)

Each part comes with all screws.

Please message me for details or questions. I accept PayPal of Venmo payments and will work out shipping costs with you.

Justin

No Batteries. I'm keeping them for another Inspire.
H
After conducting a memorial service and wiping away the tears, I've parted out my Inspire 1. I am selling the parts here in hopes that they will help another stay aloft. Sadly I had a crash that left me with a bent frame and a broken arm. Hopefully this will be to your benefit.

Below is the price list of available parts. See photo gallery for images of said parts.

Read carefully as I've listed any issues that certain parts may have. All sales final and all products are in working order unless otherwise noted.

Landing gear with antenna (damaged shock absorber) SOLD
Landing Gear (working condition) SOLD
Left Arm Strut - $10
Main Board - $20 - (Has a broken screw post)
Inspire Ncore - $400
Tail Light - $5
Motors (3 available - 1CW & 2CCW) - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Airframe Bottom - $10
Vision Positioning System - $75
Screw Motor (works, but has 2 broken screws) - $20 as is
GPS Module & Plate - $150
Right Arm Assembly with landing gear - SOLD (note: both the right arm strut and the right arm connection are broken. The only functional pieces here are the landing gear, cabling and the carbon fiber motor arm)

Each part comes with all screws.

Please message me for details or questions. I accept PayPal of Venmo payments and will work out shipping costs with you.

Justin

Hi .. want 2 buy your left strut and tail light ..lmk thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk