Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 v2.0 parts

Do you have:
a) The antenna assemblies (Qty 4) (Antenna/Coaxial/Quick connect end fitting)?
b) Left & Right arm assemblies (Less motors, ESC's & landing gear)?
c) Right strut (Double fork each end)?

Do you have:
a) The antenna assemblies (Qty 4) (Antenna/Coaxial/Quick connect end fitting)?
b) Left & Right arm assemblies (Less motors, ESC's & landing gear)?
c) Right strut (Double fork each end)?
I have just sold both arms, what do you mean by strut?

one month now sinceI paid you for the part still haven't received it or responds to my emails, what is going on?
I have no idea, maybe check things your end, I have been to the post office and they said there is nothing they can do....check your customs

if you have spent couple of dollars extra on shipping we could have had a tracking number , my local post office needs a prove of shipping reference number tracking anything they can track with otherwise there is nothing they can do as well, here goes my $50 down the drain.

Well my age and moral do not allow me to comment on your rudeness, I will wait and see if you can keep your promise this time.

Last edited:
Well mate if you would have asked me to, and paid me to spend extra money on registered post, I would have done so...but you did not, so stop your bloody whinging like a little girl. It can take a while for parcels to get through customs sometimes. Let me know if it doesn't turn up in the next 2 weeks and I will send you another one
This kind of response is unnecessary - please watch your conduct on the forum.

This kind of response is unnecessary - please watch your conduct on the forum.
Sorry but I have sold thousands of dollars worth of gear on here and never had any problems, I'm just saying maybe he should look in his own backyard before blaming others.And in future RcCairo, if you want registered post, ask for it before the item is posted...not after it has already been sent.

Sorry but I have sold thousands of dollars worth of gear on here and never had any problems, I'm just saying maybe he should look in his own backyard before blaming others.And in future RcCairo, if you want registered post, ask for it before the item is posted...not after it has already been sent.
Another 2 weeks have gone still no item received, I have sourced the compass locally last week because I could't wait any longer, I would like my money back please.

2 month today since you have received payment from me still have not received the compass and you totally ignoring my messages, if I don't get refund soon i am afraid i have to report you to the admins and I am not giving up any soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters