Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

inspire 1 v2 camera panning by itself

Reaction score
I went for my first flight today with my new inspire and the camera seems to very slowly pan... it won't do it all the time but when in a hover or moving the camera seems to creep in either direction.

Does anyone have any idea how to stop this?

I went for my first flight today with my new inspire and the camera seems to very slowly pan... it won't do it all the time but when in a hover or moving the camera seems to creep in either direction.

Does anyone have any idea how to stop this?
Try turning off Yaw Synchronous Follow in the app (although it may not totally eradicate it)
It is actually caused by the algorithms written into the gimbal stabilisation and the PID tuning DJI set up for what is called the 'Deadzone' of the central part of the gimbal travel being around +/- 5 degrees.

Try turning off Yaw Synchronous Follow in the app (although it may not totally eradicate it)
It is actually caused by the algorithms written into the gimbal stabilisation and the PID tuning DJI set up for what is called the 'Deadzone' of the central part of the gimbal travel being around +/- 5 degrees.

Please could you talk me through how to do this? I'm brand new to the DJI world and don't want to mess anything important up lol

Please could you talk me through how to do this? I'm brand new to the DJI world and don't want to mess anything important up lol
Make sure your Inspire, Remote and tablet are all fired up and connected.
Go into the app and into the gimbal setting tab. Then advanced settings.
You should see a 'Gimbal Yaw Synchronous Follow' toggle switch.
Turn it off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84