Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 version paranoia

Reaction score
What is the issue with this. I have a version A well it's an original anyway bought pretty much when they came out. It has the original retract system which I have had no problems with it's been worked to death and operates like new. Actually it still looks new but I digress. I understand upgrades and improvements to machines happen but I don't see the benefits to the inspire making the original A version a less capable machine than a D version. I ask this because it seems that this question in some posts is asked as if a D is more valuable than an A.

Ken

Reactions: jon b
What is the issue with this. I have a version A well it's an original anyway bought pretty much when they came out. It has the original retract system which I have had no problems with it's been worked to death and operates like new. Actually it still looks new but I digress. I understand upgrades and improvements to machines happen but I don't see the benefits to the inspire making the original A version a less capable machine than a D version. I ask this because it seems that this question in some posts is asked as if a D is more valuable than an A.

Ken
I like your description of version paranoia. I can't get into the debate of my machine is better than yours or feeling hard done by that I might be losing out with someone buying a more recent aircraft. All manufacturers need to change and improve their products if they are remain competitive. I am pleased to see that DJI are keeping the Inspire 1 up-to-date. It makes perfect sense even if some feel that they have been ripped off. I have a great aircraft that still performs as well as the day I brought it 9 month ago.

Reactions: The Editor

Ken
Can't argue with any of that - the A,B,C and D versions all do the same thing equally and none are 'better' than others or more reliable in their construction or flight characteristics.
I say go fly and have fun and stop worrying what letter of the alphabet you have. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84