Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 with Fatshark Dominator v3 Head Tracking

Reaction score
Hello Forum
I'am new hear.
is this possible to head tracking the zenmuse x3 camera with fathshark dominator v3 and head tracking modul?

thanks a lot.
malust

I do not think it is possible. The connection from the Fatshark to the RC is only a HDMI cable. No control information is exchanged.

Seems that it would require a special app that would send the control info to the Inspire. As far as I know no one has done this yet.

Hello Forum
I'am new hear.
is this possible to head tracking the zenmuse x3 camera with fathshark dominator v3 and head tracking modul?

thanks a lot.
malust
I have been using the FatShark V3 with my 2nd remote. I believe on FatSharks site is says the head tracking is not compatible with the Inspire

I do not think it is possible. The connection from the Fatshark to the RC is only a HDMI cable. No control information is exchanged.

Seems that it would require a special app that would send the control info to the Inspire. As far as I know no one has done this yet.

This had been achieved already using the app

This has been achieved using the Litchi app and A decent set of mobile phone vr goggle. Look up Litchi VR inspire 1. Its now updated to offer head tracking on ios devices. Not sure if it offers master/slave independance though. I worry that the response time on turing the gimbal will have a delay even with gimbal speeds way up. This leaves the vr experience realistically to "passengers" using the slave remote to send them on a ride, while you fly line of sight and with the map indicators. The camera will be free and turning all over while the persons looks around. The pilot could even override the camera with finger swipes to show the viewer an attraction if they cant find it alone. what would be really cool, is if the slave could use the litchi app, and the master could stay on DJI Go for realiability. Litchi devs you out there?

Reactions: Dxtrty

This has been achieved using the Litchi app and A decent set of mobile phone vr goggle. Look up Litchi VR inspire 1. Its now updated to offer head tracking on ios devices. Not sure if it offers master/slave independance though. I worry that the response time on turing the gimbal will have a delay even with gimbal speeds way up. This leaves the vr experience realistically to "passengers" using the slave remote to send them on a ride, while you fly line of sight and with the map indicators. The camera will be free and turning all over while the persons looks around. The pilot could even override the camera with finger swipes to show the viewer an attraction if they cant find it alone. what would be really cool, is if the slave could use the litchi app, and the master could stay on DJI Go for realiability. Litchi devs you out there?
Yes, The cloudflight app and phone with headset also works. The question was if it can be done with the FatShark V3 goggles

Works very nice I agree. I use it exactly like that. Go on the master, Litchi on the slave with android and VR box. No big lag with head tracking, maybe a tiny bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez