Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 with Z3 V1

Reaction score
IMG_0164.JPG inspire 1 model D(august 2015) bought it from b and h
2 47 oldest battery has 26 cycles
2 48
I1 polar Polar pro lenses(cl-pl/nd8/nd16)
Zenmuse Z3 camera 2 sets of props (1345t)
I'll even throw in the old ones which is 2 sets
Inspak x5 pro case

Z3 gimbal clamp

I'm on the fence, about selling. If I do sell what do you think I could/should get for...

She is is very good shape- just don't fly it as much as the P4 pro and now the mavic, these days...I have sold my p3a and p4 on phantompilots.

Im starting to do real estate shoots, on the side so- I'm realizing she may be too big for my needs

Also don't want to part out! Any help would be great

Last edited:
Yes... I bought mine just over a year ago and I have about $5K in it. If I only knew........
Makes me more patient for an I2. Maybe in a year or 2, they will be selling cheep!!!!

Reactions: Bigdz
Yeah, Inspire prices have been dropping. I sold my I1 Pro last year, and as the prices have been coming down, re-purchased a nice Pro Black Special Edition (w/ X5). I paid $2500 for the whole rig including 3 extra TB48s, a charging hub, and an extra hi-power DJI charger. All in great shape, hardly used. Batteries had no more than 5 charges/each.

Quite happy with the deal, but sorry for the seller. Probably $6k in equipment, at about $0.40/dollar.

I think $1500 is a little low for your rig, given you have the Z3. That's a desirable upgrade, and should add about $400 to the usual I1 selling prices. The extra batteries (esp, the 2x TB48) also add about $250 to the usual prices. Add it all up, and I think $1800 is closer to the mark, IMHO.

I just sold my Inspire 1 Pro with the following for $4700
- AMP pelican carry case
- 1 TB47, 6 TB 48
- 2 Zenmuse X5s. One with and one without a lens
- dual controllers
- 1 standard charging brick, 1 180W charging brick with the quad charger
- Osmo Pro with battery extension kit

Yeah, I lost a LOT of money selling for that much, but I just dumped 10K into the Inspire 2, and I am not even close to being ready to show up on set. I need another 10K in CINESSDs to not be laughed out of the marketplace.

Reactions: Bigdz
Yeah, Inspire prices have been dropping. I sold my I1 Pro last year, and as the prices have been coming down, re-purchased a nice Pro Black Special Edition (w/ X5). I paid $2500 for the whole rig including 3 extra TB48s, a charging hub, and an extra hi-power DJI charger. All in great shape, hardly used. Batteries had no more than 5 charges/each.

Quite happy with the deal, but sorry for the seller. Probably $6k in equipment, at about $0.40/dollar.

I think $1500 is a little low for your rig, given you have the Z3. That's a desirable upgrade, and should add about $400 to the usual I1 selling prices. The extra batteries (esp, the 2x TB48) also add about $250 to the usual prices. Add it all up, and I think $1800 is closer to the mark, IMHO.
you got a great deal thats the one I'm after right now

Do you know what firmware the bird has?
I'm looking for an early version 1.3
Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo